NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please explain how them remaining in that tag team would have been a better option than what they’ve accomplished since then.

Or even just explain what they’ve accomplished since the break up as opposed to what would be considered a worthy reason to break up from your perspective.

Please explain how them remaining in that tag team would have been a better option than what they’ve accomplished since then.

Or even just explain what they’ve accomplished since the break up as opposed to what would be considered a worthy reason to break up from your perspective.
I’m not saying they should have remained in a tag team together, but how exactly have they advanced outside of it? Hobbs got a cup of coffee with the TNT title and then quickly lost it back to Wardlow. Wardlow is spinning in circles on the mid card. Starks got that one shot after the split and where exactly is he?

I’m not saying they should have remained in a tag team together, but how exactly have they advanced outside of it? Hobbs got a cup of coffee with the TNT title and then quickly lost it back to Wardlow. Wardlow is spinning in circles on the mid card. Starks got that one shot after the split and where exactly is he?
They have both been prominently featured on TV and have both either won a title and or challenged for the top title. If that’s not advancement I’m not sure what is.

It’s inarguably a better spot than they were in before and the tag team division has become all but irrelevant since then.

I don't know. Hobbs quickly winning the TNT championship and then immediately losing it back in a matter of weeks to who he beat, isn't exactly advancement. Starks had one world title shot and is back to spinning on the mid card.

I don't know. Hobbs quickly winning the TNT championship and then immediately losing it back in a matter of weeks to who he beat, isn't exactly advancement. Starks had one world title shot and is back to spinning on the mid card.
They’re mid card wrestlers at this point in time. Not everyone can be in the main event at once.

Do you think they should be in the main event at Double or Nothing, All In or All Out?

They’re mid card wrestlers at this point in time. Not everyone can be in the main event at once.

Do you think they should be in the main event at Double or Nothing, All In or All Out?
Not saying they need to be main event all at once. But Hobbs getting essentially little burn with the mid card title, makes him look far from a "threat" to the main event scene. He should of had a much longer run with it and defended it against other stronger opponents. Again, this doesn't exactly advance Wardlow either.

Starks came in got one shot and disappeared from the scene to essentially push the pillars. There was no feud to develop between him and MJF. It was one, done, and back to mid card. I'm not saying that they all needed to be pushed up to the top all at once, but there's levels to being pushed that have been absent. Hell, the pillars being in this feud with MJF feels pretty forced too if I'm going to be honest.

Not saying they need to be main event all at once. But Hobbs getting essentially little burn with the mid card title, makes him look far from a "threat" to the main event scene. He should of had a much longer run with it and defended it against other stronger opponents. Again, this doesn't exactly advance Wardlow either.

Starks came in got one shot and disappeared from the scene to essentially push the pillars. There was no feud to develop between him and MJF. It was one, done, and back to mid card. I'm not saying that they all needed to be pushed up to the top all at once, but there's levels to being pushed that have been absent. Hell, the pillars being in this feud with MJF feels pretty forced too if I'm going to be honest.

Fair enough agree to disagree I never expected their path to be linear given the depth of the roster.

I expect Hobbs to be a major player on Collison. Hopefully top midcard guy.

Seth and small time becks should have saved themselves for the James Gunn DCU they could have been Kyle Abbot and Whisper A Daire in the new Superman.

I’m in on him getting smashed by Black Cap tho.

hobbs and starks have been absolutely trash since breaking up

should have kept them as a tag team and had them beat the acclaimed for the belts after swerve in our glory broke up

jobbing to whoreblow and only keeping the belt for 2 weeks and fueding with jobber robinson is pretty bad man

Couple wrestling items landed in the mail box today..
#DiamondStudd shirt and #Hayabusa sticker..
IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1331.jpeg

Case Case
Respect for going all the way with the Bam Bam skull tattoo. Must be painful man.

Also, info on the 2nd wrestler you posted above? WHo is he :emoji_confused:

Case Case
Respect for going all the way with the Bam Bam skull tattoo. Must be painful man.

Also, info on the 2nd wrestler you posted above? WHo is he :emoji_confused:
It's not for the faint of heart for sure..

I'd give you info, but his fans prefer to keep his work more "underground"..Maybe one day I'll be able to tell the tale..

Back
Top Bottom