Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive asked in the Mariners thread but if theres any Seattle smokers in here...

Im going to Seattle next month and taking all suggestions

Cuz gave a gummie she got from Denver this weekend. "I can only handle a half she says" :lol: I ate 2 and felt absolutely sober. Edibles are weird for me, I generally eat them with no effect smh

Last edited:
That would have nothing to do with him not "feeling" it... how many MGs did you take? Not all edibles are created equal. An edible is only as good as the green used to make em.

High metabolism?
it used to be. I "tried" without success to gain weight from 16-24 and only managed to get cut up.

That would have nothing to do with him not "feeling" it... how many MGs did you take? Not all edibles are created equal. An edible is only as good as the green used to make em.
good question lol. I've never looked at dosage I just take em as offered. Once I ate a chocolate that really hit me but most often I wont get anything from various attempts at cookies and gummies

Last edited:
Here’s this weeks. I’m in SF so I tend to stick to northern Cali bud
D577B03B-D082-4E5A-81AE-1EABBAC93CBE.jpeg

chemdawg is :smokin

Lol I told u guys in the USA u have no idea about weed culture for real but u choose to think I'm trying to say something is better than the other

It's probably that condescending tone that makes people think you are saying something is better than the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom