Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was too much effort to pay for, my bank froze my funds for buying btc.

Rather just not smoke at all than deal with the hassle of terrible dealers and out-of-state purchase woes
I know a couple people who move like that .. they swear by it. Not for me though . I'm too wary for that life

West coast bud >

If you never had some real Cali gas you haven't really touched anything yet.

I really dont understand why yall are so tribalistic about this and nonsensical... its 2019 30% plus strains are grown in every state in America. All of them.

Do you believe ppl haven't been cross breeding and aiming for the highest potential potency outside of California, like yall are the only ones with the recipe? Is there something in the smog that makes the plants thrive?

Pure ignorance

It was too much effort to pay for, my bank froze my funds for buying btc.

Rather just not smoke at all than deal with the hassle of terrible dealers and out-of-state purchase woes
They can freeze your bank account for buying btc? Under what justification?

Last edited:
waiting for that credit union bill for weed shops in cali to pass

then it goes crazy, legit places that can process payments and accept funds and hold funds and not as much cash

i think this will have the biggest impact outside of the people being released from prison(which needs to hurry)

10 years ago when I was in college in the south, one of our roommates who is from LA would have stuff from LA shipped to him. Did it for at least a year, no issues.

Well, buddy had some sent to him one time just when folks was getting back for the summer. Problem was...he wasn't home to accept the package. Bigger problem? He went to the facility to pick up the package. They was waiting on him.

He managed to avoid jail time though.

Hahah I have a similar story. In college I had a package not get delivered that said delivered... go to the facility and the package is addressed to I kid you not former Ohio State bball head coach Thad Motta... some dude gave me the package without even asking for ID. I was wearing a fitted and some shades non descriptive clothing...

Fast forward one week. Same thing package says delivered, no package. Not at facility etc etc. Somebody at the sort center or the delivery guy got wise and jus stole a half P cuz he could. Lesson learned. Had to switch up from getting deliveries at my girls apartment to my side chicks. Haha Young and Reckless.

They can freeze your bank for buying btc? Under what justification?

Their justification was that BTC was typically used for nefarious purposes so they wanted to have my reasoning on record for why I purchased it.

I dont wanna reveal who it was because it reveals myself but I made the defense it was for investment purposes since they could see in my history I trade.

I know a couple people who move like that .. they swear by it. Not for me though . I'm too wary for that life

I mean purchasing it is hella annoying and a lot of steps thats just doing the most, but after that, it's solid.

Like I said. The tree is vacuum sealed 2-4 times over, the half ounces I was buying leaked no smell whatsoever and it was by far the best tree ive ever smoked.

I bought White Widow and something else.... Was like $150 for a half tho.

I got some sour and hash shipped to me in like 2010 from some guy I met on the hype beast forums :lol: it was legit sour too it was fire

There’s a few dispensaries here in Boston but they are alright imo, prices are too much. And you can only buy a 3.5 if you’re not medical. When more open up I’m sure it’ll be more reasonable

The homie jus came home off 8 for some loud from cali to mass. Soon as he grabbed the box off the porch they was on him. Be safe tho.

Damn that’s crazy. Must have been a good amount, or I think if it’s USPS it’s federal, cause it’s pretty hard to get arrested for weed in MA

Not bad for 25. If you know ARC than you know
1FFD9170-64A8-43C8-A126-CEBF9F25CDFE.jpeg
I mess with Loudpack Legacy for the price they got some decent tree. Their purple strains are fire.

Dude was telling us a story about a bad shroom trip and it got intense. He said he took too many and it got crazy. Said he was looking at a fireplace and Satan came out and whispered in his ear to kill himself and he said it felt so real that he felt like he had to. He said he went to the bathroom and tried to hang himself with a shoestring :wow: he said his friends were tripping too but they sobered up enough to try to help him. They took his other shoe string and his belt and locked him inside a dog kennel :rofl: it was scary but funny hearing the story.

Yea they bugging lol. Ive had nothing but great experiences

DMT as well

Too old now though. Just the flower these days

Dude was telling us a story about a bad shroom trip and it got intense. He said he took too many and it got crazy. Said he was looking at a fireplace and Satan came out and whispered in his ear to kill himself and he said it felt so real that he felt like he had to. He said he went to the bathroom and tried to hang himself with a shoestring :wow: he said his friends were tripping too but they sobered up enough to try to help him. They took his other shoe string and his belt and locked him inside a dog kennel :rofl: it was scary but funny hearing the story.

Yea they bugging lol. Ive had nothing but great experiences

DMT as well

Too old now though. Just the flower these days

I used to be big proponent of psychedelics. Only say used to because I haven't done anything in 8-9 years, only because I'm old and washed now and to find a day out of the calendar year to trip would be a luxury. :lol:

I've did shrooms 4-5 times and acid a couple of times as well.

All that said, I've never scoffed at how easily it just might be to have a bad trip.

First, all of my trips but one have been amazing. But even on a good one, you need to respect the power and the unknown of the human psyche. Again, only ever really had amazing personal experiences, but I've always felt some intuitive sense of the potential for it to take a mind astray.

Only bad trip I ever had: 1) it was the only time I ever shroomed at night. Whole vibe was off from the few times I had shroomed prior - to this day I say shrooms are best experienced in the day hours, ideally outdoors. 2) later one of the boys literally started talking about he had suicidal thoughts. Game over. Bad night. Bad experience.

I also think acid is the safer entry trip compared to shrooms. Probably a minority experience but I swear acid is a more controlled experience, with a caveat.

Had an amazing experience on DMT 8 years ago. I fear I'll never do it again only because I've seriously never even heard mention of it before or since that night.

Originally came in here just to I stopped smoking after basically growing up with it a few years back, but got into CBD and you know what's perfect for me now? A little 2:1 CBD leaning flower. Like 5% THC. :lol:

Yea anytime anybody asks about trying shrooms or anything I just tell them make sure theyre having a good day, with great people, in a controlled atmosphere.

Had a situation where me and two of my homies did shrooms with one of their good friends who was a female. Of course my main homie is a simp and had been wanting to knock her off for a while.

Me and her caught a little vibe and I pretty much spent the whole night subliminally talking **** about how the girl was mine for the taking. And me and the other homie (not the simp) were just GEEKIN about it all

Probably had to be there but i laugh to this day about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom