Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekends DC scoop. Magnolia strains are pink runtz and nerdz.

Attachments

• 9D100E5D-39D0-4EDA-9D2E-B6FAFC1E4525.jpeg
    9D100E5D-39D0-4EDA-9D2E-B6FAFC1E4525.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 22
I really dont understand why yall are so tribalistic about this and nonsensical... its 2019 30% plus strains are grown in every state in America. All of them.

Do you believe ppl haven't been cross breeding and aiming for the highest potential potency outside of California, like yall are the only ones with the recipe? Is there something in the smog that makes the plants thrive?

Pure ignorance
It's the sun. Nothing beats what they are capable to grow outdoors. With that said there's plenty good bud all over the world that can compete with whats grown in Cali.

Tryna get a half this weekend. Dropped the last lil 1/3 teaspoon of OG I had yesterday.
Woulda been mad if I didn't have some CBD to hold me over

I really dont understand why yall are so tribalistic about this and nonsensical... its 2019 30% plus strains are grown in every state in America. All of them.

Do you believe ppl haven't been cross breeding and aiming for the highest potential potency outside of California, like yall are the only ones with the recipe? Is there something in the smog that makes the plants thrive?

Pure ignorance
I've had quality bud from lots of places ..... But that Cali bud is the best in the world .. blue dream grown outdoor in Cali is better than any blue dream grown indoor under any situation .. not saying it's trash but it's a difference ..

I've had OG Tahoe out here in Brooklyn. Then I had some in Cali and it was like a step up in terms of quality ...

I ain't tripping cause the homie got some GG#4 for the low right now. And it's fire...

Planning to get into cbd finally. I can get flower locally but think I'd rather get it online from specific vendors.

y'all still on that ignition?

vapor wave>>>

Agreed but there are situations where I do prefer a spoon/chillum. About 98% of my consumption is via vaping.

For y'all that live in legalized areas how much is a half O running you?

Top shelf, not mid-grade

Man if i could pay $70 for a half....

I just started getting some stuff in from Cali...pretty nice stuff but im paying $160 for the half. And its surely not the best Cali has to offer. Heres the two flavors i have right now of that. Im still figuring out how to get good photos of my flowers lol

Attachments

• F397BD84-FC8E-4837-B7B1-093B791C40FA.jpeg
    F397BD84-FC8E-4837-B7B1-093B791C40FA.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 1BF7F053-7509-4A4D-A059-A21AA9D06A8C.jpeg
    1BF7F053-7509-4A4D-A059-A21AA9D06A8C.jpeg
    446.7 KB · Views: 24
I've had quality bud from lots of places ..... But that Cali bud is the best in the world .. blue dream grown outdoor in Cali is better than any blue dream grown indoor under any situation .. not saying it's trash but it's a difference ..

I've had OG Tahoe out here in Brooklyn. Then I had some in Cali and it was like a step up in terms of quality ...

I ain't tripping cause the homie got some GG#4 for the low right now. And it's fire...

My thoughts when comparing the two are that the “og Tahoe” from Brooklyn probably wasn’t even legit og Tahoe in the first place :lol:

But I’ve never been to Cali so

Damn $70 for a half from a dispensary? That’s crazy, more need to open up in Boston to drive the price down. It’s still $15 a gram. They don’t have all the brands and stuff like other states either

I thought it was just around here that prices have gone down like crazy. Dudes wanting to pay $80 for a half or scoffing at $160 an oz is nuts to me

But I’ve also thought, have prices gone down or have I just gotten older? I’m not 17 paying $325 for an oz anymore

I ain’t never heard of no top shelf half for $70. Maybe if it’s straight from the farm or a homie plug I guess

Yea its funny yall in these legal states be all weed-privileged lol. Theres still people in parts of the country struggling to even find bud.

Im paying $75/8th for these little jars from DC stores...let that sink in lol

AT ALL.

Street price where im at where it's still illegal is around $120 for top shelf.

I've been gettin' my eighths for $50 and bout to make that jump up to halfs so I'm expecting $80-$90

If "top shelf" is $70, somebody doesn't know what top shelf actually is or they cuttin' deals like crazy
Isn't KK like $80 for a gram or something?

Yea its funny yall in these legal states be all weed-privileged lol. Theres still people in parts of the country struggling to even find bud.

$75 for an eighth? Hope they bought you dinner before they bent you over....geeesh

Exactly why I dont smoke anymore. As soon as I move to a legalized state i'd start right back up the day I touch down.

I've been gettin' my eighths for $50 and bout to make that jump up to halfs so I'm expecting $80-$90

If "top shelf" is $70, somebody doesn't know what top shelf actually is or they cuttin' deals like crazy
Isn't KK like $80 for a gram or something?

$75 for an eighth? Hope they bought you dinner before they bent you over....geeesh

Thats for top shelf and designer like Sherbinskis, etc. i save them for days i have off work

Nerdz and pink runtz pics

Attachments

• D2096088-7FA6-4600-9C39-9C54D5420483.jpeg
    D2096088-7FA6-4600-9C39-9C54D5420483.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 88D5F0C0-EBE5-4196-9878-519CF189FE76.jpeg
    88D5F0C0-EBE5-4196-9878-519CF189FE76.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 17
Thats for top shelf and designer like Sherbinskis, etc. i save them for days i have off work

Nerdz and pink runtz pics

Ok yea, I see now. My homie was tellin' me about that designer/rapper strains that run close to a whole hunnid an eighth
I ain't at a place where Imma spend a quarter worth of good bud money on an eighth of high class bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom