Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an Arizer Go which has been pretty good to me lately. I'd prefer a joint any day but it come in handy at times

I still prefer smoking if im looking for my perfect session. Its the habit. And i smoke blunts so I really do think the tobacco paper is addictive.

Once you completely transition off of smoking for a while is when you really appreciate the vape world. When winter comes around and im forced inside is when i convert to straight vaping.

Anybody try the Firefly? Is it worth the price?

Trash

Peanut butter breath :lol:
Fiyah .. mendo breathe * Dosidos :pimp:
B54227E3-640C-4BAE-B54E-E36F08AA0C25.jpeg

Anyone else not get a reaction from edibles? Doesn't matter how much I ingest, **** don't work for me.

A friend of mine is the same way. He thought they were being made wrong till he saw how high other people got on them. But hes like that with drugs in general, might be genetic.

Dont smoke anymore but indica edibles are highly appreciated. Sleep so well and I like that I can eat just a lil bit and not dirty my lungs or smell like it.

When the Raps won it was nothing but good kush smoke in the air :lol:

Anyone else not get a reaction from edibles? Doesn't matter how much I ingest, **** don't work for me.

Just keep trying to up the dose and see what works. Be careful to not overdo it though. My first time I did 1/4 of a chocolate bar that was equivalent to a Hershey square. Waited the 45 minutes felt nothing. Then did 1/2 of a square. Watched a movie still nothing. Felt like it was BS then took a whole bar and went to bed. Woke up 2 hours later seeing Bowser shooting fireballs on my ceiling.

Just keep trying to up the dose and see what works. Be careful to not overdo it though. My first time I did 1/4 of a chocolate bar that was equivalent to a Hershey square. Waited the 45 minutes felt nothing. Then did 1/2 of a square. Watched a movie still nothing. Felt like it was BS then took a whole bar and went to bed. Woke up 2 hours later seeing Bowser shooting fireballs on my ceiling.
I love stories like this :rofl:
I need to move to a state where it's legal, I'm tired of all the bs.

Edit
Searched for edible stories and this one is pretty good.

Reminds me of the bad experience i had after i smoked out of a bong for the first time. It was brazy brazy. Hit it waaaay too hard, started hallucinating and everything.

When I tell people that, they swear it wasn't weed. But when people eat too much of an edible, it seems normal to hallucinate.

I trusted the dudes i was smoking with, I'm pretty sure i hit it way too hard.

Last edited:
I need like 400-500mg to even start to get jiggy.
And since they changed the laws in the Bay Area they can only sell 100mg edibles BUT AT THE SAME PRICE I used to pay for 500mg. So unless I wanna break $60-100 I just stay away. So envious of people I see who get lit off an 80mg lollipop :smh:

I do make a pretty potent tree tea though.:smokin

Worst high was the weed capsule. Tapped out in traffic and TKO for 3 hrs in a parking lot.

Need the plug:lol:

It's funny because when I smoked in the past, I was gone every time and got tired of not being in control so I quit. But for my girl, the **** that merely relaxes her would have me in a paranoid mindset. I'm naturally relaxed though so it's confusing as hell.

Been mixing CBD Special Sauce and OG Kush last couple of days, surprised how different they taste

Picked up this heat

Also found a delivery service in DC i can really bang with and its a great feeling. Great punctuality, menu, price, and product

Attachments

• 81F9E3FA-2E24-4C6E-A02A-F8893DA2F61E.jpeg
    81F9E3FA-2E24-4C6E-A02A-F8893DA2F61E.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 46E0EE58-C96F-43FA-8818-DAC3BED40550.jpeg
    46E0EE58-C96F-43FA-8818-DAC3BED40550.jpeg
    283.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom