Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got out from that contract with ozone. Supposedly had an agreement with revolution I heard about late last year or early this year. I'm hoping we see something for the holidays.

Honestly, the cookies that was sold in IL still hit like a truck. Flavors were there too, although it had that Ozone base to it. If you've smoked ozone, I think you know what I'm talking about.
for that illinois ticket it shouldnt though. they should really get involved with the small batch licensing guys now. get that quality for the price people are paying. thats a pretty penny imo.
Exactly. The georgia pack i got was in AZ.

at a marketing standpoint it does.
sure i guess but anyone who smokes should know. thc% wont do much. look at concentrates... crystals are 90%+ and dont hit like a 65-70% solventless extraction or for nearly as long a high.

“Mini Grow” Update :lol:
A83E6F97-8174-43A1-956F-DB6BDC20C7F4.jpeg

238A1BBF-AB84-442D-B0F0-5093ACBEF705.jpeg

C5B2264A-5F5B-4763-A113-32D0C76ACB0D.jpeg

BDA08A2B-956F-482D-8C15-28B20A80EA38.jpeg

AC8D5862-7280-4F37-9091-2461D83D2BBA.jpeg

8AD9FB2A-C6C8-4FF5-A086-46D742492853.jpeg

Smoked some "Waiting Game" during my 9 hour layover in Denver on Tuesday... really miss Colorado bud, gonna have to take a trip when the weather breaks and I can take a vacation again.

Any extract experts here? I got a Core 2.0 e-vape and want to buy some extracts.

When I used to dab year ago, I would usually buy BHO or shatter. Now there's so many options like live resin, rick simpson oil, sauce, diamond/crystal.

Which one should I go with?

I recently stopped smoking again. I would only roll up a J, or a bowl once a day, but, I don’t know if I have sensitive lungs, or if it’s from the 2nd hand smoke from my grandparents & dad, but I always seem to get a weird feeling in my upper chest after about 2 months. 🤷‍♂️ Nose is always dry & get bloody buggers, and slight dry irritation in my throat. I’m sure it’s all normal from smoking.

Never been a cigarette smoker either.

I was surprised by the negative effects of CBD in pregnant women, and the potential issues young cannabis smokers could have. Hopefully as I get older, I won’t have issues, but who knows.

I think I’m going to stick to edibles from now on, personally. At least Minnesota has hemp derived deltas that are now legal. Speaking of, is delta 8 still something one should be wary of? :nerd:

Any extract experts here? I got a Core 2.0 e-vape and want to buy some extracts.

When I used to dab year ago, I would usually buy BHO or shatter. Now there's so many options like live resin, rick simpson oil, sauce, diamond/crystal.

Which one should I go with?
You can’t dab RSO…I’m not a big concentrate guy but I’ve tried budder, sugar, and live resin/rosin. I would start out with budder or sugar for ease of cleanup…I have a DTV5 (same heater as the Core 2.0). Rosin is nice too but it gets caked up on the heater. The budder/sugar is easy to wipe off.

Last edited:
Smoked some "Waiting Game" during my 9 hour layover in Denver on Tuesday... really miss Colorado bud, gonna have to take a trip when the weather breaks and I can take a vacation again.
815E0DA9-A1F7-46AE-AB18-94DA926EC901.jpeg

Cool Story Behind That One, As These Seeds Were Gifted As Freebies To Those Who Waited In Line At Capulators Booth And Made Seed Purchases Many Years Back For His Original MAC Seed Release. Grabbed 2 Packs Of MAC And A Couple Others And Got 2 Packs Of Waiting Game :smokin Need To Get Around To Popping These Some Day!

NY has been cracking on unlicensed herb stores and one lawyer for a raided business actually said "what puts you on the list, what keeps you safe?" Uuhhhh a license maybe :rofl:g that's some entitled Becky **** if I ever heard some.

best pen/vaporizer for live resin and other types of wax? Or should I just go with the puffco peak pro? Want big clouds and all the flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom