NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

I wonder would they let me get a pair of belairs if I did a item locator from another footaction store. IF they still have my size

The best they could do was GMP's and Bel Air 5s
laugh.gif
Then again if word got down the line that they had some super hyped kicks there could've been a problem. What they should do from now on is just make random drops of retros. You just walk in the store one day and just see oly 7s or something. That would be cool.
Then all the shady employees and their friends would always get the hookups. Nobody else would stand a chance. Just like on random mercer drops.
I aint even think about that. You right. I'd do the same. If I knew some YOTR 7s were gonna drop again I'd definitely tell my boy who wanted a pair.

People were essentially camping for M10'S ....gotta love it

what a joke this store is...

dpes anyone know if the footaction right next door still has (the same exact) JB stuff??

I feel bad for those people who camped out for Bel Airs and GMPs 
roll.gif

Last edited:
At least he left with something. It could have very easily been just team jordans and thats it, then he would've been noticeably salty

he said he'd do it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He handled that interview well though 
laugh.gif
 , if I were him I would've bugged. It's not like it was just rumors going around that there were going to be blk/gold 1s, it was official til a couple hours before release lmao

At least he left with something. It could have very easily been just team jordans and thats it, then he would've been noticeably salty

Of course you can say that about any situation.

That's like a Kanye Stans saying at least ray J only made one video w Kim and not two.

C'mon man 3 days for bel-airs??? That's an L and will always be an L.

Back
Top Bottom