NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

Any1 who was there early did you see any GMP purchases??Wondering how many GMP's were available

Last edited:
i passed by last night and knew not to waste my time. Ppl wre hugging the front gate with po po errwhere. I woke up to seeing no black/gold released. I would laugh, but then I remembered my bold 1 struggle, and i sympathize. I just enjoyed the sb48 festivities instead. Imma pass by to check out the store, and wait for that bold 1 silent drop at 6:23pm shhh 

Last edited:
It might of been wack releases but at least they had more than enough for every one after I got in at like 1:30 they still had almost every sz bel-air and gmp packs I was very surprised and I believe they will have something else tomorrow

waste of time

by the time i got into the store the bel airs where sold out of my size

i could have got a pair to resel in another size but i didnt want to tie my money up

was going to get the nyc jumpman t shirt but passed on that also

the line did move somewhat quickly

Last edited:
I got there around 10:30 am this morning and ended up waiting in line for about 2.5 hours. Had my GF with me so was able to pick up both the Bel Airs and GMP pack in my size (9.5). It's safe to say there was a bunch of them available since I was probably close to number 300 or so (just a guess but the line was crazy long). Feel bad for anyone who camped out overnight. Not worth it.

With that said it was a pretty orderly line with little foolery other than a few people cutting the line.

Jumpman Ts were $35. Got one as well.

Last edited:
gmps would of been worth it in my eyes my fave shoe of all time is the GMP 7's but to each is own got mines 2 years ago

The best they could do was GMP's and Bel Air 5s
laugh.gif
Then again if word got down the line that they had some super hyped kicks there could've been a problem. What they should do from now on is just make random drops of retros. You just walk in the store one day and just see oly 7s or something. That would be cool.

The best they could do was GMP's and Bel Air 5s :lol: Then again if word got down the line that they had some super hyped kicks there could've been a problem. What they should do from now on is just make random drops of retros. You just walk in the store one day and just see oly 7s or something. That would be cool.

Then all the shady employees and their friends would always get the hookups. Nobody else would stand a chance. Just like on random mercer drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom