NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

3 days for his 3rd pair of Bel-Air 5s? :smh:

He took a big L for that one. A lot of people took the hype bait hook, line, and sinker.

The “Gamma Blue” 3LAB5’s are on the @Footaction Release Locator -> blog.footaction.com/releaselocator. Their tweet said 8am. pic.twitter.com/17yqR9MDLu

Story image @J23 App

This reply?

Joey Dean @JoeyyyDean
So apparently they are doing restocks all week daily at #FLIGHT23NYC - Bred 1's later this week confirmed in store. @J23app

Anyone heard anything like that in-store? :nerd:

This is pretty smart of them to release a different restock everyday, make all the hypebeasts come back again and again LMAO.

why wouldnt they carry DBs? its a store for the jordan brand
The proceeds from the DB collection goes towards a foundation associated with Nike. Because of this, DBs has always been Niketown only. Not even HoH ever got DBs.

Of course you can say that about any situation.

That's like a Kanye Stans saying at least ray J only made one video w Kim and not two.

C'mon man 3 days for bel-airs??? That's an L and will always be an L.

No one was there for 3 days tho they started getting in line early Friday
this too. There were really only people there since Friday. Maybe ppl threw down a chair Wednesday or something but no one was there non stop from wed to Saturday

Last edited:

threw a stack of pizzas out there in the cold, and said here you guys go 
more like a cold pizza party 
laugh.gif

Another terrible restock unless you wanted the first colorway of the 3lab5 i did

full size run of the labs with some sizes left

and bred 4's but only in sizes 7.5 and 12 and 12.5 i believe

very odd sizes in the 4's
dont believe there will be other restocks during the week

Last edited:
Another terrible restock unless you wanted the first colorway of the 3lab5 i did

deleted

Last edited:

I stopped by real quick, u probably saw me. I was the dude with the long hair and nike bag that homeboy in the red jacket was joking about me getting dbvs from ntny

I was there at 9:30 I didn't see any 4s and they did say they will be releasing something every day

The security guard told me after today that securities not coming anymore so don't expect anything crazy

you got to figure if they were going to drop something crazy they woulda opened with it, but now im thinking of going by tomorrow just in case

Back
Top Bottom