NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

i have a meeting 2 blocks away at 2pm, i'll just make sure to arrive extra early to get my ticket

Deff going to be a stupid line and I'll be another stupid person standing there for like two hours for no reason

Deff going to be a stupid line and I'll be another stupid person standing there for like two hours for no reason

I mean they are going to be giving out tickets all day so why should there be a long line if they open doord at 8am should be in and out type of deal but oh well

there wont be no line for a raffle. only time i waited mad long was at HOH and that was because they were doing raffles for like 5 shoes at the same damn time. It was worth it tho, i won my oregon foams

I mean they are going to be giving out tickets all day so why should there be a long line if they open doord at 8am should be in and out type of deal but oh well

I hope it is but most hoh releases where they are giving out tickets there is a line and that's at multiple hoh this is just 1 store so I'm just getting mentally prepared to stand out there

Line for gamma 11s line for bred 1s I can't remember what other sneakers but I know a couple more

Trust me I'm hoping I don't have to wait in a line I'm just ready for the worse

there's a huge line smh only in NYC
For a raffle? Are tickets gonna run out or something?

L22l_3DZ_original.gif

and it's getting longer and slower. I don't know why people are that slow in writing there name and number........

Smh wow.
My girl heading there now but got work in hour. Welp looks I'm not getting anything lol

Smh if they only have 1 employee filling out tickets. Have 4+ since I'm sure 90% of the people there today are for tickets and not team jordan gear

Back
Top Bottom