NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

laugh.gif

1K for those 1's?
mean.gif
yep, thats what they are going for.  and i've been looking for these for 9 months and cant find any cheaper than a grand+

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Size-11-Men...6432275?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43c286f113

no they aren't dividing the raffle by size. you write only your name and number which is stupid.

This line is ridiculous..... I went up the street to how to get a ticket for the masterpieces and it got worse! But to somebody in here asking if they had the black and gold flight 23 shirt yes they they still have them

With how they really only have one person doing the raffle I hope something stupid like a fight happens. It's so stupid to have 1 person doing it

Anyone go by in the past hour? Can't imagine a raffle line taking more than 30 minutes.

I just came from there on my lunch break ... The line was ridiculous ... I didnt even make an attempt to wait, since I had to be back in the office. I am probably not going after either. I can picture the line being even longer. Well over 200 people if I had to estimate.

That's the last time I do a raffle there. Was in line for over an hour and 20 people were line before me to get in the store and then another 20 in the store. I left.

to this day i still kick myself in the a** over not copping black/gold 1s from citysole for $260 before release

That's the last time I do a raffle there. Was in line for over an hour and 20 people were line before me to get in the store and then another 20 in the store. I left.
might as well have waited it out since you were there that long

This line is ridiculous..... I went up the street to how to get a ticket for the masterpieces and it got worse! But to somebody in here asking if they had the black and gold flight 23 shirt yes they they still have them
they only have XXL left now

about to show up but not for the raffle lol, 

i tried calling many times but busy tone.

anyone have a direct number? im dialing the 6464731945 number 

im just there to see if they have the tshirt (gold jumpman NYC) and maybe the 3lab5?

about to show up but not for the raffle lol, 

i tried calling many times but busy tone.

anyone have a direct number? im dialing the 6464731945 number 

im just there to see if they have the tshirt (gold jumpman NYC) and maybe the 3lab5?
they do have the 3Labs and 1 XXL shirt and the rest is 3XL

Was gonna drop by but I'm not waiting in line for an hour+ for a raffle ticket. I rather save up and just cop resell. The chances of winning, which is very slim, compared to standing in the cold for 2 hours isn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom