NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

I thought it was NY tradition to line up around the corner for limited releases :rofl:

Thanks for this update.  Was going to stroll by during my lunch break but glad I didn't waste my time. 
Honestly it'll take an hour. and based on where you work getting here and getting back will make the trip more than an hour. It's impossible to get a ticket if you have to work.

I thought it was NY tradition to line up around the corner for limited releases :rofl:

:smh:
unfortunately it is.
I hate my city sometimes. I dont have time for this feces. Im busy living my life/

I remember when the HoH pearls dropped up there.... first time I heard of such craziness. If its a trend ill gladly credit to NY, its definitely give you guys credit as the OG campers :lol:

this whole hobby started in New York including the stupidness of waiting on line for sneakers
but waiting for raffle and only one person taking names is bound for trouble

plus them birds in the stores are slow to write names and all they do is chat with the only birds in the store slowing down the process

I was going to go but just seeing that line and the 12 degree weather the hell with it
I have a pair already I think I should be happy with that
unfortunately I didn't pay retail but the reason i dont pay retail most times is to avoid these stupid line up's

Last edited:
yup they only doing it til the tickets run out or people start fighting

Proof that there are stupid people. Never understood why people wait in line for raffles. Like what previous poster mentioned, maybe people are afraid FA might pull something shady like saying "oh we ran out of tickets" or someone starts a fight and ruins it for others

I might be early to my meeting so I have no issue waiting on that line. Hope luck is on my side

It's going to be much worse after 4. When people start getting out of work.

People are seeing a big payday and I can't blame them.

1. it's not that big of a payday. 2. the tickets are supposedly limited but the ticket roll was huge-so they might run out by then. 3. they will call anytime tomorrow-wtf 4. and tickets aren't by size, which is dumb.

1. it's not that big of a payday. 2. the tickets are supposedly limited but the ticket roll was huge-so they might run out by then. 3. they will call anytime tomorrow-wtf 4. and tickets aren't by size, which is dumb.

For some people, getting $800+ from spending $150 is a nice payday.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of insane resale prices nor resellers,but I can understand why these situations happen.

When the powerball or megamillions jackpot get up to the hundreds of millions, people in my neighborhood come out of the woodwork. You'd see the same lines, but getting lottery tickets goes much more smoothly since you have a machine and you can get tickets at multiple locations.

Your info has got me considering swinging by on my lunchbreak now.

of course they will run outta tickets, happens all the time out here. and what u mean the tickets arent by size? you mean they just asking for name,number and size? guess u NYers arent use to that method..

1.  a $1000 come up IS a big payday

4.  thats how most (if not all) raffles are done.  they write your size request on the ticket that they keep.  if your ticket is pulled, they look at the size on the ticket...then go to the "available" list and mark that size off.  simple process

Back
Top Bottom