NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

What happened to the thread hahaha

Anyways so my sister called her ex-boyfriend and he went out to pick up the ticket around 3-4pm or so and the line was so deep he turned around and advised my sister not to even pass by :D

So much for a shot, hope some NT'ers win :smile:

Lol why are you making it seem like alp and other small time resellers choose shoes over books? Technically he could use the little money they give him for books to buy shoes, resell em and then buy his books plus have all the profits to spend however he'd like

I think it's stupid they didn't ask for size. Anyone who gets called will pick up a shoe even if they can't fit it to resale. Less work
In calling people I guess for the workers.

If I get another pair i'm not selling. If they not my size i'm trading. It took me 2 months last time to get a size swap. I'll wait it out again.

I think it's stupid they didn't ask for size. Anyone who gets called will pick up a shoe even if they can't fit it to resale. Less work
In calling people I guess for the workers.
Yeah that sucks them not taking a size. That greatly reduces chances

u know how hard it would be to take sizes the way they do it? Theyd need like ten boxes and ****.
all the raffles i do they usually write down the size. Still one box. I know from the thread here the line was crazy and there was only 1 person working so i get not wanting to slow it down anymore.

you did direct it at me because passitback was talking directly about me and you jump in talking like that. Who am I gonna think you are talking about? And u don't know anything about cuny money. They send ppl up to 5k a year and books/transportation aren't close to that so it is well known that ppl will fix their cars, buy a new jacket, go on a shopping spree etc.

yes sir, I miss that financial aid $ being in cuny. I dont miss filling out those FAFSA apps tho. That was was more than 10 years ago tho :wow:

Yo @alp , youre right. Me and a lot of people, (S.E.E.K. students especiallly) would have sneaker money after tuition and books were purchased.

Yeah I hate filling out forms but for 5 stacks I'll do it :lol: also it's online now so it's not bad. I do fafsa and TAP and get all my bread from that. What's seek? More money?

Also depending on classes and if you know how to buy books it shouldnt be more than $1-200, nowhere near 5k :lol:

all the raffles i do they usually write down the size. Still one box. I know from the thread here the line was crazy and there was only 1 person working so i get not wanting to slow it down anymore.
lets say it's all in one box and they need to get a sz 12 winner. They could potentially be picking names for hours before they get a 12 due to the number of people that signed up. Ain't nobody got time for that

lets say it's all in one box and they need to get a sz 12 winner. They could potentially be picking names for hours before they get a 12 due to the number of people that signed up. Ain't nobody got time for that
they wouldn't be drawing for hours for a size 12.... it would take less than an hour to finish depending on the number of pairs they have.

and they should have just had separate size boxes in the beginning. it's really not that hard.

they wouldn't be drawing for hours for a size 12.... it would take less than an hour to finish depending on the number of pairs they have.
if there's over 1000 tickets and not too many signed up for a 12 it would take a while finding it in that pile, so it's easier to just get any size u want if u win

Yeah I hate filling out forms but for 5 stacks I'll do it :lol: also it's online now so it's not bad. I do fafsa and TAP and get all my bread from that. What's seek? More money?

Also depending on classes and if you know how to buy books it shouldnt be more than $1-200, nowhere near 5k :lol:

The seek program provides additional financial aid, as well as tutoring for classes. You get accepted depending on your household income.

Reactions: alp
Yeah I hate filling out forms but for 5 stacks I'll do it
laugh.gif
also it's online now so it's not bad. I do fafsa and TAP and get all my bread from that. What's seek? More money?

Also depending on classes and if you know how to buy books it shouldnt be more than $1-200, nowhere near 5k
laugh.gif
books shouldnt ever cost that much and its a shame that it does. Use the website addall.com if you need to cop some books for cheap. its basically the kayak of book buying.

books shouldnt ever cost that much and its a shame that it does. Use the website addall.com if you need to cop some books for cheap. its basically the kayak of book buying.
and shoes shouldn't either ever. lets get this forum back on track. hopefully they'll be making calls to people in this group soon

The seek program provides additional financial aid, as well as tutoring for classes. You get accepted depending on your household income.
damn, I gotta check that out, more money! :lol: how much is it about?

thanks, I'll definitely check this out next semester. I'm already late on book buying so will just buy from the bookstore this time but will keep this in mind. Reps all around gents

Last edited:
good luck to everyone with that raffle. i hope they drop some heat when im back home next week. if they keep dropping stuff with gold in it, maybe i can finally get a pair of taxis 
laugh.gif

Man i havn't even gotten to the store once yet. I need a back up plan if i go and they're nothing. Maybe go to fightclub and grab the sb yoth i'v been craving lol

Back
Top Bottom