NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

mean.gif
It's like Hanukkah in Feb for NYers with something releasing everyday

The black golds and chicagos were supposed to launch opening day. They just pushed them back and made the black and golds the raffle. They both were originally on the list of launch releases.

Last edited:
I absolutely HATE that NY gets dibs on everything 1st. Just like with HOH. As soon as everyone else gets an HOH they suck and don't have ANYTHING exclusive anymore. Nike did that on purpose.

Last edited:
I absolutely HATE that NY gets dibs on everything 1st. Just like with HOH. As soon as everyone else gets an HOH they suck and don't have ANYTHING exclusive anymore. Nike did that on purpose.

Don't hate the players hate the game my G, lol. But seriously, of course Nike does it on purpose. There will be case studies done 10 years from now about how masterfully Nike has manufactured hype and manipulated the marketplace. If it makes you feel any better, yes NY does get more "love" but there are so many more thirst buckets out here that it's either too difficult or not worth the hassle most of the time to get in on the big releases.

Don't hate the players hate the game my G, lol. But seriously, of course Nike does it on purpose. There will be case studies done 10 years from now about how masterfully Nike has manufactured hype and manipulated the marketplace. If it makes you feel any better, yes NY does get more "love" but there are so many more thirst buckets out here that it's either too difficult or not worth the hassle most of the time to get in on the big releases.
agreed, just like yesterday...hour and half wait in line for a raffle ticket

All the employee's friends and family errrr check that random winners were notified.

According to dude who seemed like the manager they had over 900 tickets. He wouldn't budge on the how may pairs available question but I threw the number 20 at him and he said more than that.

agreed, just like yesterday...hour and half wait in line for a raffle ticket
I got there at 9:30 am and was about 15-20 people in front of me. I was out by 10:30ish which if would have won would have been a nice come up.

Back
Top Bottom