NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

You shouldve joined in. I respect the line as long as the people in the line respect the line. If ppl start skipping and nobody says nothing u best believe im going right along with them

Aint that the truth!

You shouldve joined in. I respect the line as long as the people in the line respect the line. If ppl start skipping and nobody says nothing u best believe im going right along with them

Aint that the truth!
yup. Also if you shop often enough u know it's always the same people so you can see it happening 5 steps ahead and be prepared for the cutting

hahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
man that's hilarious. How is standing in line risking your life?
What rock you live under, family? 

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=MAN+DIES+OVER+JORDANS&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I remember everyone told me i was crazy when i didnt sell my pair for 400$. I was able to help friends out with this release when they dropped and those friends brought them to flightclub for the 400$ return... They are kicking themselves and I am glad i held onto my pair. Was going to make the trip to grab a ticket today but i have to work.. O well... But im not gonna lie if i didnt have to work i would have been out there at 9am to try to be in and out... If you goto a raffle like this in the middle of the day you gotta expect to wait at least an hour... Gotta understand that for some people these shoes are their rent/food/diapers etc... its real out here

can't believe they are still giving out tickets.. (not limited at all) there's no chance of winning now

You know what I call a dude that makes 100k and lines up with a bunch of kids, lowlifes, and a few decent people?  A moron. 

That's me though.

No sense in risking your life, because that is what you are doing when you line up, to be down with "team retail" if you're bringing in a handsome salary. 

To each his/her own though. 
show me someone on that line with a pay stub with $100K+ and his driver license to match...ill give him my ONE MONTH paycheck.....

The folks that lined up are usually the ones on welfare, lower working class,  etc..... I heard people use their money that is given to them by CUNY(City Universties of NY) to buy shoes rather than books!!!!...how sad is that...

@passitback  I do agree with you about the risk...you see the thirst in these cats eyes? they will do anything beyond their minds to satisfy their desires..

Havent we seen enought videos or photos of fights, shootings and BS? 

Its pretty clear who is a FULL TIME reseller here on this board? I mean, who has all taht time to go from one Nike store to another, especially in differ regions of NY/NJ.....wanna make real money? go to school. lol

show me someone on that line with a pay stub with $100K+ and his driver license to match...ill give him my ONE MONTH paycheck.....

The folks that lined up are usually the ones on welfare, lower working class,  etc..... I heard people use their money that is given to them by CUNY(City Universties of NY) to buy shoes rather than books!!!!...how sad is that...

@passitback
 I do agree with you about the risk...you see the thirst in these cats eyes? they will do anything beyond their minds to satisfy their desires..
Havent we seen enought videos or photos of fights, shootings and BS? 

Its pretty clear who is a FULL TIME reseller here on this board? I mean, who has all taht time to go from one Nike store to another, especially in differ regions of NY/NJ.....wanna make real money? go to school. lol
I know ppl personally making 100k+ who line up for shoes and I use some of my cuny money to cop shoes, what's wrong with that? Don't be jealous of my hustle

Last edited:
Homie been going hard at alp for no reason, lol. he only cops 1 pair, and gets multiple if he wins multiple raffles. WOULD YOU pass up on preludes cause you already have a pair? no, as your sig proves lol. The real resellers out here had 14 pairs of prelude 1's, 7 pairs of oregon foams off a raffle. 80 pairs of black and gold 1's (to stay on topic LOL) , and these are the ppl that I know about. Don't get mad at him, he aint f*cking your **** up.

Reactions: alp
I don't try to eat the whole stock up, I only go after a few which is what everyone here does, and I do it alone. I might camp with a few ppl but I'm coppin pairs for myself, not paying em to get me more pairs

Unfortunately, the sneaker "game" caters to the young and dumb, the dudes who spend their net worth on shoes 
roll.gif
. Imagine spending hours in a line, and losing real money, just to buy some kicks.

Let the broke folks go broke. Because, that is essentially what you're dealing with when it comes to Jordan's, broke folks (for the most part). 
1. Why would you come to the jb thread to say this.

2. My net worth is probably double yours and I am only 21. I'm a franchise associate of H&R Block and we currently have 3 offices and leading our district.

3. I buy all of the retro's I want (mostly og cws) seeing that I idolized mj as a kid and space jam was my favorite movie.

4. Who goes broke over $180 shoes?

5. GET OUT.

6. I hope one of those "broke" folks robs you on your way to your car with your next jb purchase. (you may be to broke to have a car so in that case on your way to your bus stop)

Sneaker geek.

You sound like a confused dude with tons to prove. Take a second and listen to yourself. One minute, you're a wanna be big shot in the business world. The next minute, you hope I get robbed.

You're absolutely one of the losers I referenced earlier.

You're a clown. Go sell some life insurance, kid.

No doubt they are going to overstocked of all the BS that nobody buys! Still cool though if they have more pairs than a typical store.

lol still giving out tickets... no way this is going to be fair. people who went later probably will be picked. I don't think they'll shake up the box that well.

I know ppl personally making 100k+ who line up for shoes and I use some of my cuny money to cop shoes, what's wrong with that? Don't be jealous of my hustle

You're that guy! I personally don't make 100k but I make 60k and fu****k paying over retail for sneakers I don't do that get your money bro

Sneaker geek.

You sound like a confused dude with tons to prove. Take a second and listen to yourself. One minute, you're a wanna be big shot in the business world. The next minute, you hope I get robbed.

You're absolutely one of the losers I referenced earlier.

You're a clown. Go sell some life insurance, kid.
I think you are mad because I have a higher social status then you. If I'm such a clown why is true religion on my *** and jays on my feet. My father is a franchise owner no wanna be's.. Look up district 1775 of H&R Block.. And I don't have to do or sell anything I am a franchisee associate, which means I sit on my *** and send emails, check reports, etc.... Go flip burgers son. Arab money for your broke ***.. I don't stand in line I have connects and my compact 45 stays by my side.

But all that's besides the point don't come to a jb thread talking about jordans are for people on welfare or broke. You sound ignorant.

Yup. I'm livid. Super duper upset.

Proceed to make a fool of yourself, and let the world know about your True Religion Jeans, your daddy, job, and whatever else floats your boat.

Pure comedy.

You got to laugh at a dude who says he is 21 (in 2014) and claims to have grew up idolizing MJ. 

laugh.gif

Comedy hour, especially when he last played for the Bulls in '98.

Mr. Finance Guy, aka, Mr. I have True Religion jeans on with MJs on my feet, tell us how you "grew up" idolizing MJ. 

This should be good.  

Back
Top Bottom