NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

You got to laugh at a dude who says he is 21 (in 2014) and claims to have grew up idolizing MJ.

laugh.gif

Comedy hour, especially when he last played for the Bulls in '98.

Mr. Finance Guy, aka, Mr. I have True Religion jeans on with MJs on my feet, tell us how you "grew up" idolizing MJ.

This should be good.
Yup. I'm livid. Super duper upset.

Proceed to make a fool of yourself, and let the world know about your True Religion Jeans, your daddy, job, and whatever else floats your boat.

Pure comedy.
I watched basketball all the way up to his retirement I was always fascinated by Jordan. I was the youngest so all of my other brothers where in the Jordan craze. We live in Alabama I even went to see him play for the Barons in Birmingham. I also watched him play for the wizards.

Unbelievably silly at this juncture. 

Sneaker Geek, 

I'm proud of you, bruh. Keep up the hard work, and leave some scraps for us minions. 
laugh.gif

Honestly, I'm glad that you're a young, successful dude (assuming you're not a liar). 

Be well, man. 

All's good. but not to derail the thread but is there any speculation on another jb only store opening?

it is, but at the same time I keep a lot of shoes so I don't see as much money as I could if I just sold everything
I bet that's why I don't even try to resell I know I will keep everything I like.. Its happened so I left that alone.. But we may be able to help each other out sometime since you're in NYC I'm sure you got connects on all the exclusives. I stay in the south where the Jordan craze isn't all that big so most releases are easy for me to get. Except for those super rare joints because no where in a 100 mile radius gets those. I was bummed last weekend I thought I was going to grab the bhm LeBron 11s but the only store that got them only had kids sizes wtf. I copped for my girl though and ended up stumbling on some dade elites on clearance.. I guess that was my consolidation prize

I tried the resell thing more so just to pay for my own habit. I'm just too old to deal with the kids fighting and bugging over a pair of j's. ***** is different than let's say 10-15 years ago

Man I don't even attempt to cop instore anymore. If I can't get what I want for retail online then I just pay resell prices. I'm too old and don't have enough time to line up for kicks. You can't even line up for shoes anymore because nobody does FCFS for anything remotely sought after. So were lining up for a CHANCE TO SPEND/GIVE MY MONEY AWAY. The game is ****** up.

Amen! luckyme6 luckyme6 I'm the same way!

Too old to fight with kids, freeze my ***** off standing in line for days or even hours for anything, especially a damn raffle!

I try to keep the resell price relatively decent maybe double retail max. Preferably 100 over max.

This raffle is the closest I'm going to get to this shoe besides paying $1000+ which I'm not about to do out of principle. Good luck to all come tomorrow.

I know ppl personally making 100k+ who line up for shoes and I use some of my cuny money to cop shoes, what's wrong with that? Don't be jealous of my hustle
Guilty Conscience? I dont know you or how you obtain your shoes from any $$$ source...U can pay with ur child support $$ for all I care...Just sad seeing how times have changed and folks pick shoes over books....

I didnt direct anything at you...I was agreeing with @passitback post and speaking from experience with others...I used to lineup a couple of hours for shoes back in my day..but nothing dramatic like the current times...

If you know folks PERSONALLY who make $100K salaries....thats good for you...

and about your hustle? thats good to know...

Last edited:
Guilty Conscience? I dont know you or how you obtain your shoes from any $$$ source...U can pay with ur child support $$ for all I care...Just sad seeing how times have changed and folks pick shoes over books....
I didnt direct anything at you...I was agreeing with @passitback post and speaking from experience with others...I used to lineup a couple of hours for shoes back in my day..but nothing dramatic like the current times...

If you know folks PERSONALLY who make $100K salaries....thats good for you...

and about your hustle? thats good to know...
you did direct it at me because passitback was talking directly about me and you jump in talking like that. Who am I gonna think you are talking about? And u don't know anything about cuny money. They send ppl up to 5k a year and books/transportation aren't close to that so it is well known that ppl will fix their cars, buy a new jacket, go on a shopping spree etc.

you did direct it at me because passitback was talking directly about me and you jump in talking like that. Who am I gonna think you are talking about? And u don't know anything about cuny money. They send ppl up to 5k a year and books/transportation aren't close to that so it is well known that ppl will fix their cars, buy a new jacket, go on a shopping spree etc.

Back
Top Bottom