NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

So all the 4s are pretty much gone? I wonder what 1's they still have ... Thanks for the updates

They had Toros, Gucci 1s, Chicago Bulls 1s, 3labs (sitting since I was there on Thurs) Bred 4s sz13 only.

The way I read that, the "had" applied to all the shoes listed, but I'm hoping only the 4s sold out.
I intend to go to the shop around opening tomorrow, there aren't lines every morning right? >_>

Had
The way I read that, the "had" applied to all the shoes listed, but I'm hoping only the 4s sold out.
I intend to go to the shop around opening tomorrow, there aren't lines every morning right? >_>
Yeah when I was there (I hit the line at 7:45a and got inside at about 9a) that's what was available. My gut is telling me they are going to be dropping some goodies here and there to keep the buzz going. I work a few blocks away so I will keep posting as I get info.

Salty.. Went and came back empty handed.

All they had were the Gucci's.

They had large (huge) sizes left for dmp and toros.

They are going to sell the bobcats tomorrow... Meh

there are ppl that make good money off of shoes and ppl making 100k plus who still line up for kicks just due to the love of the shoe
Not the LOVE of the shoe, More like the LOVE of the money hungry lazy ***** who cant get a real job.

I thought it was all JB clothing app only store. In the pic up above with the girl filling out a raffle tic, thers Nikes on the shelves.

Oh OK so its kinda like a HOH, but in thius case instead of FTL/HOH, its FTA/JB store. Got it.

Salty.. Went and came back empty handed.

All they had were the Gucci's.

They had large (huge) sizes left for dmp and toros.

They are going to sell the bobcats tomorrow... Meh

Know what sizes of the Gucci's? FSR or any around 9?

Seeing how I missed out on the tiffs, this could be a good week for a Jordan comeup or some of these ASG kicks

Last edited:
alot of garbage on the 14. the 12th seemse like my day. are they going to start release at any time or at 7am

Last edited:
that's for the HoH's in New Orleans for all star week not Flight 23....
roll.gif
 sorry i saw it somewhere on the internets saying is was for flight 23

thanks for clearing that up

Back
Top Bottom