NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

I'm here. One of the employess is pretty helpful she look spanish and wears glassess. They still have the 3labs fives sz 9.5 and up I'm tempted to cop but its a hard colorway. Mad melos. . Pack sz 17 on display
i
Which 3lab5 do they have?  Infrareds?

Not even open a week and already shady **** going down :smh:, soon well put the photos of those guys working there on most wanted posters!

Y'all internet cats can't wait to say a store is doing something shady... THEY DID NOT SELL MORE THAN ONE SHOE TO ANYONE AT ONE TIME. IF YOU WANTED ANOTHER SHOE YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE STORE AND GET BACK ON LINE.

Yep. Pretty much what was said already. I left a good while ago, upset about those Gucci's.

Another lesson... >_> don't sleep for even a day!

Just left. Nothing there unless you want Shaq sized GMP. There's 9.5 3lab5 on display (Elephant print), rep told me he had more downstairs.

Didn't cop anything for myself but picked up 10s for my son.

View media item 792295
Store is a little over hyped, not really it's own store just an extension of the Footaction next door; kind of like what Samsung does inside of Best Buy (store within a store).

IF YOU WANTED ANOTHER SHOE YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE STORE AND GET BACK ON LINE.

Any how are so sure this goes on? Its more likely some guy gets 5-6 pairs - same rules apply in 21 mercer and thats as crooked as it comes.

The only thing attracting sneakerheads to retail stores like this is the hope of a "limited" release, on line sales are making stores like this obsolete when so many buyers dont even try on shoes any more before buying.

Any how are so sure this goes on? Its more likely some guy gets 5-6 pairs - same rules apply in 21 mercer and thats as crooked as it comes.

The only thing attracting sneakerheads to retail stores like this is the hope of a "limited" release, on line sales are making stores like this obsolete when so many buyers dont even try on shoes any more before buying.
Not even open a week and already shady **** going down :smh:, soon well put the photos of those guys working there on most wanted posters!

Y'all internet cats can't wait to say a store is doing something shady... THEY DID NOT SELL MORE THAN ONE SHOE TO ANYONE AT ONE TIME. IF YOU WANTED ANOTHER SHOE YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE STORE AND GET BACK ON LINE.

I've been there during most of the releases they have done. They make you get back on the line for a 2nd shoe. They wouldn't even let ppl get a kids toro 4 and a men's size at the same time.

^^ I need those...
nerd.gif

One of my buddies just texted me and asked if I was going to pick up any shoes from 34th today/this week. He's not a sneakerhead but must have seen people lining up or something. Anyone know whats dropping?

One of my buddies just texted me and asked if I was going to pick up any shoes from 34th today/this week. He's not a sneakerhead but must have seen people lining up or something. Anyone know whats dropping?
no clue, they aint announce anything

damn im gonna be in new orleans for all star weekend too. wonder how its going to work

Back
Top Bottom