NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

You're right, i actually took the one yesterday around the same time, when i was leaving the line was by conway which is like double what you see in that picture |I

deja vu
nerd.gif

Was thinking of bumping my trip out to NYC this weekend early to shoot for this raffle, but sounds like it won't be worth the effort. Good luck to those that get in.

Let someone faint from the coldness and see how the company treats it. I'm sure they'll get in trouble with some bad publicity for only having 1 person writing tickets when they could have had more to speed up the process

No lie though, I saw some kid return what looked like a bred 1 box so when I went up for my ticket I read the label and lo and behold it said retro 1 black/red sz. 9.  I asked her if that was up for sale and she mumbled something so I asked her again and she said no.  Thought that was a bit strange.  

No lie though, I saw some kid return what looked like a bred 1 box so when I went up for my ticket I read the label and lo and behold it said retro 1 black/red sz. 9.  I asked her if that was up for sale and she mumbled something so I asked her again and she said no.  Thought that was a bit strange.  

So the predetermined raffle winners are coming early to pick their pairs up while peeps are freezing their ***** off outside. LOL

I just left from there recently... That's crazy if u saw that happen.... I didn't see any of that I was able to grab premier 1s in my size thankfully all they had was labs 10 and up I believe guccis 15 and up premiers 11 and up GMP bred 4s like 16 and up lol

I just left from there recently... That's crazy if u saw that happen.... I didn't see any of that I was able to grab premier 1s in my size thankfully all they had was labs 10 and up I believe guccis 15 and up premiers 11 and up GMP bred 4s like 16 and up lol
Whats wild is why would someone return a pair of bred 1?  Doesn't make sense, but whatever. Just hoping I get picked tomorrow.  

I returned black grapes one time at a HOH and as the cashier was doing the return stuff another employee came back and was checking the shoes and just chatting it up with me and said, "yeah these are gonna go fast!" I asked if they put then back on the shelves but he said they usually just do a raffle between the workers that are interested when a high demand shoe is returned. I was 100% cool with that

just out of curiosity did any members here won the raffle or got called for the black and gold 1s last week?

GLAD TO HEAR INFRAREDS BEING FCFS... LINES (AT THIS POINT) IN THIS WEATHER IS JUST NOT ABOUT TO BECOME A MOMENT IN MY HISTORY

That's probably because that minimum wager was interested in a "come up." 

Makes ZERO sense why that shoe would not be on sale. 

You should have demanded to speak to a manager, and see whwere that convo went. 

Back
Top Bottom