NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

So I get out of work at 3:30 and pass 42nd on my way home. I probably shouldn't bother by then right? Lol

thats what time i get out of class. i was trying to get one before class one in lunch break and one after lol but if its looking like that idk @tHe 718 tRuTh

Last edited:
i really do not want to wait an hour and 40 minutes again to get into the store for a raffle ticket, good luck to you guys :smh:

its ridiculous, they need to get at least 3 workers to do the raffle not 1. jesus didn't they learn from last week ..
sick.gif

Last edited:
i just went by again its even longer smh
Shame, I really wanted to try this raffle system, would've been my first time if there wasn't a line but definitely not worth the travel for a "chance" that we all know is beyond slim.

Shame, I really wanted to try this raffle system, would've been my first time if there wasn't a line but definitely not worth the travel for a "chance" that we all know is beyond slim.

Yea i feel you i mean the chance is slim but in a sense its a lot better then other stores. I mean the fact that the Taxis were a GR makes me think theyll have at least 300 pairs but maybe im not even close... Plus Bred 1s which id think theyd have roughly 100 pairs maybe im off buy its a thought.

But i guess regardless its a long shot. I hate raffles like these simply because people who talk by r going to have no idea whats going on but they will join the line just because they think they can "win" something...

I don't mind a line for camping out or for tickets for pairs but lining up for hours for a chance to win. Not even for sure? Jordan and Nike have control of your time. I'm good. Rather pay the resell and enjoy my day

the line will probably get longer as time passes. Students getting out of work, employees getting out, slackers getting out of bed late.
Its not looking good.

#rip_easy_purchases

Obviously this isnt true but many times I wz told, and have read on here in many other threads that any restocks or re-releases 

of the same shoe will not be Raffled off. But Obviously not true. I think they should be FCFS. Why risk 2 days of Drama.

Obviously this isnt true but many times I wz told, and have read on here in many other threads that any restocks or re-releases 
of the same shoe will not be Raffled off. But Obviously not true. I think they should be FCFS. Why risk 2 days of Drama.

first come first serve for bred 1s in nyc? come on be real kids would be camped out already if it was fcfs...

Just stopped by and its looking like at least an hour wait.  Didn't have time today to wait that long but will be able to tomorrow.  Hoping that its not as bad.  

Back
Top Bottom