NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

That line for infrareds and all stars too or just bred and taxis?
I'm pretty sure I heard dude in the store tell someone the infareds and all stars are FCFS.  The line is moving slower than the black and gold line because they are giving out tickets for the breds and the taxis. The girl (looking pissed) is filling out two sheets instead of one.  Please believe Nike likes seeing the line it's just like the long line outside the empty club situation.  A long line in front of the store may piss off the guy who runs the 7-11 next door but for FA and JB it's a good look. btw they are not taking sizes just name and number.

Headed there straight from work and got there 4:45. Was in line for 5 minutes until one of the staff cut off the line and sent the rest of the people home since there wasn't enough time to get all the raffles in.

I feel that this scenario will play out again tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the odds are stacked against people who actually work a regular 9-5. Either you're a student, part time employee, or take a PTO to run around playing the raffle game. And I'm not about to take off work just for the "opportunity" to pay for a sneaker.

Time to switch over to sketchers.

the line is passing the Conway store. and it's not really single file either.
gotta be at least 200 people there.

for the most part, it's a young looking crowd h.s. and college.

oh to be young and have free time again.

Ft
I'm pretty sure I heard dude in the store tell someone the infareds and all stars are FCFS.  The line is moving slower than the black and gold line because they are giving out tickets for the breds and the taxis. The girl (looking pissed) is filling out two sheets instead of one.  Please believe Nike likes seeing the line it's just like the long line outside the empty club situation.  A long line in front of the store may piss off the guy who runs the 7-11 next door but for FA and JB it's a good look. btw they are not taking sizes just name and number.

The white infrareds or all infrareds?

Last edited:
My friend just called me and told me he's still in line...  He's been waiting for a little over an hour and is pretty close...

Last edited:
i went there during the day, they had the black cement 4s and the toro 4s and the smallest size in the 3lab vs was a sz 10. it was cold out there and some people kept bring there friends online infront of people that were waiting behind them. it was organized for the most part just alot of people. only two ladys taking down the info, as soon as you come in you had to walk in a single file and an employee was already keep track of the ten people then we would stand on the foot action side where another employee will recount the same ten and make sure nobody from outside cut in.

when will they call

Ft
I'm pretty sure I heard dude in the store tell someone the infareds and all stars are FCFS.  The line
i went there during the day, they had the black cement 4s and the toro 4s and the smallest size in the 3lab vs was a sz 10. it was cold out there and some people kept bring there friends online infront of people that were waiting behind them. it was organized for the most part just alot of people. only two ladys taking down the info, as soon as you come in you had to walk in a single file and an employee was already keep track of the ten people then we would stand on the foot action side where another employee will recount the same ten and make sure nobody from outside cut in.

when will they call
is moving slower than the black and gold line because they are giving out tickets for the breds and the taxis. The girl (looking pissed) is filling out two sheets instead of one.  Please believe Nike likes seeing the line it's just like the long line outside the empty club situation.  A long line in front of the store may piss off the guy who runs the 7-11 next door but for FA and JB it's a good look. btw they are not taking sizes just name and number.
[/quote

The white infrareds or all infrareds?

when will they call

Black cement 4s? And what size did they have left in the Toros?

Black cement 4s dropped today? I guess that only on weekend restocks was a load of BS from the store

Last edited:
Black cement 4s dropped today? I guess that only on weekend restocks was a load of BS from the store
You know when you ask a store employee for info and they tell you one thing? Follow your instinct and do the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom