roll.gif
@ the end

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mez won, Mez won! this may overshadow AMP.

Aint no way in hell. I caught a charlie horse, my dude AMP just shot the ball over the backboard
laugh.gif

Nooooo, my son Henry got hit by the magic bullet. And y'all ain't peep the Kip Dynamite leg sweep afterwards?

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif
  @ the Royal Elite's w/ the Royal Duke blue shorts. Rocked that @ my league games this year

Hahaha, Dean's bro was popping +#+*. I have those same kicks tho
pimp.gif
, kept the yellow laces in mine.

Where is the video of my layup and my jumper over Larry Johnson? I made only 3 shots (shot only 5) so I want my shine.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Yall too funny......catch me with some black and red Bron IVs on.
Where you there last yr too? Showed up early with a lefty kat with hops and I think Aqua 8s? If so, I remember you. If not, totally disregard.
Yea, I def came through one time last year with a couple of my boys, one of which was lefty. Don't remember if he had Aqua 8s but it was prob me you talkin about.

You were there yesterday?

And
laugh.gif
@ the video editing and background music.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Yall too funny......catch me with some black and red Bron IVs on.
Where you there last yr too? Showed up early with a lefty kat with hops and I think Aqua 8s? If so, I remember you. If not, totally disregard.
Yea, I def came through one time last year with a couple of my boys, one of which was lefty. Don't remember if he had Aqua 8s but it was prob me you talkin about.

You were there yesterday?

And
laugh.gif
@ the video editing and background music.
Nah but I was there last yr, me and the dude Proshares played you and your hommie 2 on 2 early, we were like the first ones there. I had on black jordan shorts and a black shirt (had my Michael Redd jersey on underneath it but forgot
eyes.gif
) and blk/yellow Sharkleys

Back
Top Bottom