NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

eek.gif
@ my bro getting a Charles Woodson interception with one arm, told ya'll. We could have had that last game despite being out sized.

It was fun, I was winded after 5 minutes but it was good times.
pimp.gif
Next time we need to play outdoors, weather is perfect, free, and I can snap some real good "action" pics with my camera.
I have a video of Henz getting sniped and collapsing to the ground, going to upload asap
laugh.gif

BTW....who was that 200lb linebacker, nobody knew who he was.
yo it was fun ballin with yall 
roll.gif
@200lb linebacker and Tyreke evans

Im always saying im down to ball outside. I think the best courts to ball at outdoors and near trains and where people can park is near Tillary park in BK..

and for people from the Bx harlem or queens, I know its far, but im from the BX also ...

I say we should atleast do one in Queens, BX, harlem and manhatten. Im down..

I didn't know NT was full of Lottery prospects
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ this dude petermans saying he wished the world ended so he aint have to take finals

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Im always saying im down to ball outside. I think the best courts to ball at outdoors and near trains and where people can park is near Tillary park in BK..

and for people from the Bx harlem or queens, I know its far, but im from the BX also ...

I say we should atleast do one in Queens, BX, harlem and manhatten. Im down..

i'm gonna be in NYC for july 4th weekend probably (coming from toronto) i guess ill holla at you if youre down to hoop or go fitted shopping or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I didn't know NT was full of Lottery prospects
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ this dude petermans saying he wished the world ended so he aint have to take finals

laugh.gif

There has to be more footage.

2nd video @:30 How dude gonna get mad and point at #13 to get down the court and then come up and take a Westbrick 3?
I'd be like nah I'm cool about like 2 up-and-downs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

2nd video @:30 How dude gonna get mad and point at #13 to get down the court and then come up and take a Westbrick 3?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
I wish we had footage of his game winner.  He posed at mid court and chest bumped with someone. CLASSIC
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
I wish we had footage of his game winner.  He posed at mid court and chest bumped with someone. CLASSIC
roll.gif
eek.gif
Please tell me baby Russy  ain't an NT'er?

Henz video got almost 2000 views in one day.....unreal
laugh.gif

I'm down for July 5th but are those courts empty?

Only good thing about lag is that we have the courts to ourselves

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That was on me. I intentionally fouled him with the intent of trying to foul him hard. Pause. Just because I got fouled on the play before, and received the "oh, you didnt call it" even when everybody on the court stopped because they heard a loud +$% slap.
mad.gif

Btw, you dont got anymore footage? I'm tryna look for one with me.
laugh.gif

SOMEONE NEEEEEDS TO HIT ME UP FOR THE NEXT ONE....

Spoiler [+]
I NEED TO BOOKMARK THIS THREAD...

Back
Top Bottom