NYC Rent Guidelines Board Approves Increases For Rent-Stabilized Apartments

El Barrio, Jackson Heights >>

We all know you not gonna agree though :lol: . Sometimes I wonder why do I eem bother :lol:

So name 20 HISPANIC neighborhoods in NYC thats

Better.. I wanna see this :lol:

I live on a block that has two fire hydrants within 4 feet of each other. Name a better neighborhood in NY that has two fire hydrants within 4 feet of each other.

Still in college, got my class A cdl so da mula bout

To come in real nice, moms about da hand da reins

Over to my cribs & go to DR, no kids, fresh, young,

no obligations.. I got my feet up on life

Right b, thanks for asking :pimp:.

Jesus piece coming end of da year, high powered

Muscle late spring-early summer 2014... :pimp:
:lol: :lol:

lemme ask... i'm from texas and never been to NY...

why does everyone say Washington Heights is buns? i mean, you digging it, but every one else says is wack...

what's the deal?

:nerd: :nerd:

Zzzzzz

LA MARINA alone in da weekends >> your feeble

Opinion.

My girl is in nursing school and she made a friend from the Heights.

She's trying to get us to go there. Solid spot? She sent pictures. It looked like fun.

My cousin is a 6'6 Irishman and goes out regularly in Washington Heights. Go figure.

:lol: :lol:

lemme ask... i'm from texas and never been to NY...

why does everyone say Washington Heights is buns? i mean, you digging it, but every one else says is wack...

what's the deal?

:nerd: :nerd:

aside from the food, yambs and parks. It's nothing to brag about really IMO.

Only thing I know about the heights is from Ninja's tirades and that a lot of dominicans stay there. If they got native Dominican women there I don't mind making a visit
glasses.gif

Depends on your definition of better and what kinds of things you value in a neighborhood.

Names b, right here & now whats a better hispanic

Neighborhood in NYC then

Washington heights/inwood?

Lets skip da politics & bull ****.
I'd prefer El Barrio, but I grew up there so that's home.

The Heights is trash, man. No offense, I used to live in Morrisania so I'm not above those types of neighborhoods, but as far as quality of living I'll take Spanish Harlem over the Heights any day.

I don't even know why I typed this because it'll fall on deaf ears anyway.

I'd prefer El Barrio, but I grew up there so that's home.

The Heights is trash, man. No offense, I used to live in Morrisania so I'm not above those types of neighborhoods, but as far as quality of living I'll take Spanish Harlem over the Heights any day.

I don't even know why I typed this because it'll fall on deaf ears anyway.
People are supposed to pride of their home regardless of how the outside world views it. My problem with Ninja is how he tries to insult other neighborhoods. Nobody would know that  hes 30 purposely mooching off his mom and short term goals is to take over the rent control kingdom his mom will past down to him so he can afford to buy more kicks, a chain, and DA 2014 hemi(not sure why you wanna drive in NY especially since you seem to stay in your area for the most part) if he didn't share it with us.

Why wouldn't somebody laugh at that? Clearly your madre ain't to happy with your lifestyle, but puts up with it cause your her kid.

People make jokes about it because its honestly funny. If most of us were in rent controlled areas, we would be saving money to pay off debts or move in the future for a better living space for ourselves and family(wife and kids). However you seem happy rocking alone at age 30 and thinking that material items will bring happiness and it never does. Just because ppl in third world countries live 10x worst than you do in the Heights doesn't mean that you should accept your living condition as being the best you could be. Your in America bruh, make use of the infinite opportunities that you got. Thats something I know people in DR would trade for any day......the OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE ONES LIFE. Not just to buy material goods.

End of rant.

*****As always Ninja will never admit being wrong therefore this post was probably pointless. He will live like he has for as long as he can, but you gotta expect to still be laughed at for it B

Last edited:
So in the 12+ years since you've been out of high school (assuming you even graduated high school) you haven't even completed an associates degree, which should take 24 months MAX. And you're bragging about getting a CDL license that takes, what, a two WEEK course and exam to pass?

In 12+ years you haven't even accomplished 2 years of achievement. An entire decade of life squandered and you think you're doing it? I know your Mom cries herself to sleep regularly. Let's not even get into your goals you listed: a Jesus piece and a muscle car?
laugh.gif
My teenage cousins have bigger 12 month goals than you.
College should not define his accomplishments. Its not for everyone. May not know what he went through in life. Its more of the fact that he mentally still thinks like a 18 year old in terms of the goals he has listed.

Last edited:
I gotta say I have lived in Downtown Manhattan (one apt when I was growin up and now my own) all my life, and only time I have been to the heights is when I get off the 125th exit on the westside highway and take the streets to the GWB because the traffic is so backed up on the Westside Highway. I just dont see an attraction for tourists there and never once have I been asked how to get to the Heights.

Now Harlem, thats changing. Speaking of which I need to go to 116th St soon and go to the Cuchifrito spot. lol

This is what Ninjahood does, he makes sure the argument degenerates into something so trivial no one wants to partake in it anymore.

It's the equivalent of having a political discussion in a barbershop.

Last edited:

Education level: "close to" earning a CDL license and an associates degree

Niketalk posts: 40,304

Tweets: 29,452

Goals in life: jewelry and a fast car

I think Ninjahood needs to print that out and put it on his bathroom mirror as a constant reminder that he is a failure.
Aye now you going a little far with the hate. We just make jokes about it but you sounding like a hater right now. Calm down bruh

smh this thread seems to be turning into a drive-by spot to come and take shots at Ninja.

I pretty much agree with nothing that Ninja ever types on this board...

But I can't knock the kid for sticking to his guns and always coming back consistently and responding even when folks are unnecessarily going in extra hard.

Education level: "close to" earning a CDL license and an associates degree

Niketalk posts: 40,304

Tweets: 29,452

Goals in life: jewelry and a fast car

I think Ninjahood needs to print that out and put it on his bathroom mirror as a constant reminder that he is a failure.

Atlanta has no job opportunities. I've heard that from a number of people on here and those I know personally.

For my NJ dudes, can someone answer my Hoboken question. Cats is crazy to be moving to Newark just for cheaper rent. Worse than ENY tenfold.
Damn near impossible to find a job there. Housing and apartments are dirt dirt cheap. I mean you can buy a fairly new house slightly out of ATL for like 100k in a safe area. That should let you know how cheap an apartment is in ATL. But like Rell said, there is always no jobs. Its so hard to find a job out there.  Some yall be going overboard with the homo talk though. Its not like everybody in the city is a homo. NY probably has 10x the amount of **** as ATL does.
Thats y i had to move back home to Bmore after i was done wit school..i luv ATL for the weather, yambs, everything cheaper than where im from, night life and laid back vibe.....but its simply NO JOBS, too many ppl moved into the metro and with it being kind of an Isolated city it wasnt no work out there :x :smh: ...i will co sign that rent is dumb cheap tho, knew ppl living downtown paying no more than a stack for a cool spot :smokin

El Barrio, Jackson Heights >>

We all know you not gonna agree though
laugh.gif
. Sometimes I wonder why do I eem bother
laugh.gif
jackson heights is our only true rival, and they aint messing with wash heights like that, spanish harlem fell off a MIN ago..

Last edited:
My rent is going up but only by like .8%. I aint eem mad. And honestly folks downing the heights haven't been out to dyckman on a warm summer night, rivals south beach. If you're a minority and looking for other minorities there is no better location to be on a saturday in NYC in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom