Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
He signed autographs after the meeting. i guess thats that.

(
laugh.gif
)

Those were the old Knicks. We talking about the ZenKnicks now.
Nothing.

How old is that pic anyway?

Oh, please! Phil Jackson isn't coaching.
It's even better. He's running the whole damn team.

We were so confident last year we'd be a better team adding Bargnani. Some people were shocked to see why ESPN "experts" where saying we'd be a 7th seed. Don't get your hopes up guys.
Well I thought he sucked. Same way I didn't warm up to Woodson, same way I aint never liked Felton. I aint say that team was gonna win it all and I'm not saying this team next season is a lock for the finals but what I am saying is I got more reasons to be positive especially when it comes to an immediate turn around as far as the playoffs go with this team next season with or without Melo.

Last edited:
Only way we make the playoffs is if the rest of these fools show up at the BEGINNING of the year. We had a horrendous start so it's not shocking that we didn't make it but yet we were still in the race which is quite disgusting and says a lot about the Eastern Conference.

It can go either way but the best way to approach this is to have no expectations at all.

not trying to make excuses but there was so many things wrong with last season and really its not acceptable to not make the playoffs but it happens.. let me start off a few things but not go on all day woodson sucks as a coach, chandler, felton and jr regressed, chandler going down at the start of the season hurt, blowing 4th quarter leads hurt especially against bad teams, losing record at home shouldnt happen and the overall chemistry was just bad with the players blaming each other and quitting on the coach... they showed no heart whatsoever until the last month they started to play better... but this year i believe phil will turn things around and the playoffs is not unrealistic especially in the east and this is banking on resigning melo...

Oh, please! Phil Jackson isn't coaching.

We were so confident last year we'd be a better team adding Bargnani. Some people were shocked to see why ESPN "experts" where saying we'd be a 7th seed. Don't get your hopes up guys.

I was admittedly one of those people who got on those ESPN "experts" but it was in no way because of add Bargnani. Thought just having Melo would be enough for a 4 seed.

Aiming for a playoff spot in the East every season is really not that much of an expectation, the 7 and 8 are usually sub-500 :lol:

Melo is Phil's double agent?
It sounds so hilarious that after his tour of being recruited he immediately starts recruiting players for the Knicks like yo all those pitches to get me to go to their team sucked balls but let me reveal all their tactics to other players I want on my team :lol:

Melo is Phil's double agent?
It sounds so hilarious that after his tour of being recruited he immediately starts recruiting players for the Knicks like yo all those pitches to get me to go to their team sucked balls but let me reveal all their tactics to other players I want on my team :lol:

:rofl: that's hilarous. Dude really ignored every pitch to him immediately after.

why, you "asking for a friend?"

scumbag melo  :smh:

Friend? I'm on golddigging flow :evil:

Na but seriously....end of career, single, last chance he ever gets to live/play in NY. Why not? I'm tryna tackle the psychological aspect of this. **** basketball reasons :lol:

Last edited:
Puerto Rican and Dominican thots would eat Pau alive, wouldn't make it through his first month here.

Jeanie better get dealt with tonight, gonna be pissed if we max out melo :smh:

i don't care about how much of dolans money he gets but in a capped sport its a killer.

that team wouldn't do **** in the west

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom