Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Just checked out the theknicksblog. Phil Jackson is doing work now. He's trying to deal Bargnani and Amare ASAP. It seems Shumpert isn't in his plan for future. He is trying to deal Bargnani without involving THJr in the deal. It looks like Phil wants Melo back.

Lol obviously he wants Melo, but if that's true it's a clear intention that he wants to go after another big free agent right now.

My hopes aren't high but if we're trying to dump salary I wanna say it's a clear push for Bron. Nobody is taking Bargnani straight up so we'd have to include another asset. I doubt Phil would get rid of decent players and assets if we weren't going after someone big.

My only thing is that when Wade opted out of getting 40 something mil over the next 2 years, it seemed like it was done to take less money with assurance that Bron and Bosh are staying.

If Phil actually moves Amar'e and Bargs I'm going to have yo buy you ***** ice cream.

Chill out Zen Master.:\

Last edited:
Amar'e and Bargs are both expiring, so they shouldn't be too hard to move. It's all about what we take back.

I think the intent of the moves are less about what we take back and more about dumping them for cap space. It's hard to find teams willing to take on those huge contracts without sending money out. Difficult because they need to be under the cap by a decent amount.

Last edited:
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 1m
Sources: Rockets offer Bosh max deal of 4 yrs, $96 million. After weekend convo with LeBron and low offer from Heat, Bosh considering offer

Melo to heat rumors to start >D

Do we have confirmation it'll be announced where Melo will be signing is gonna be today? I'd like to know for sure.

He has to announce before the 10th right? or is he waiting to see if Phil pulls off these deals? :nerd:

well, the 10th is the first day he can sign. he can decide whenever he feels like.
From what I remember none of these big names play around like that though. Melo aint gonna wait til August to sign :lol: Training camp aint that far away.

Bron I recall announced before they could officially sign. No need to drag this out the entire summer.

Lol obviously he wants Melo, but if that's true it's a clear intention that he wants to go after another big free agent right now.

My hopes aren't high but if we're trying to dump salary I wanna say it's a clear push for Bron. Nobody is taking Bargnani straight up so we'd have to include another asset. I doubt Phil would get rid of decent players and assets if we weren't going after someone big.

My only thing is that when Wade opted out of getting 40 something mil over the next 2 years, it seemed like it was done to take less money with assurance that Bron and Bosh are staying.

If we can get rid of Amare and Bargs I would agree that it is an all in move to try and convince Bron and Melo to play together in NY

If that's the scenario (which is obviously much more unlikely than likely) I doubt Phil goes through with and signs off on the deals unless Bron is ready to ink his deal as soon as they're made. You don't just dump STAT and Shump and whatever else we add with Bargs unless you know for sure that someone worth doing that is coming along.

laugh.gif
. Clearly not Melo's neck

Last edited:
That is terrible photoshop :lol: How NTers better at putting Melo in a Laker uni than the damn graphics dept. of a newspaper :smh:
If that's the scenario (which is obviously much more unlikely than likely) I doubt Phil goes through with and signs off on the deals unless Bron is ready to ink his deal as soon as they're made. You don't just dump STAT and Shump and whatever else we add with Bargs unless you know for sure that someone worth doing that is coming along.
Well yeah obviously. It was the same thing when Riley cleared the roster.

Not that it would be a bad thing to get rid of those contracts now.

Back
Top Bottom