Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Not an exact science. They didn't anticipate Lebron asking for max and not budging. 

considering bron has never been the highest paid player on his team AND brought the organization 2 championships, i dont see why he WOULDNT expect the max. hes won, hes given up money, hes played with people far less talented and watched them get paid more, so now he wants to cash in. i cant blame him. there isnt a GM in the league that wouldnt pay him MORE than the max if they could.

phil wants him to play a season abroad, because he doesnt wanna waste a roster spot and let him get more seasoned

I hate the new units. I used to dislike the v-neck uni we had before these, but now I miss them. I hate the new font we're using too :smh:

I think Cleveland is the only place that LeBron can leave and go to with extreme backlash...furthermore LeBron IS the Eastern Conference, wherever he goes (as long as its in the East) that team becomes a favorite. I agree with it being a punk move, but to say the team wont win anything is a stretch... considering the pieces they have in place already. Cleveland is light years ahead of the talent they had on the team when LeBron was there

I must be the only one who thinks that Cleveland squad would look decent with Kyrie and Wiggins plus whatever other FA's would sign knowing Lebron is going there.

I must be the only one who thinks that Cleveland squad would look decent with Kyrie and Wiggins plus whatever other FA's would sign knowing Lebron is going there.
I think that team would be pretty legit. you still would have waiters and varejo plus anything from anthony bennett that lebron can get out of.

Well I don't think they planned on losing in the finals the way they did and that's the main thing having Bron feel some type of way. That loss probably gave him flashbacks to the first time he went to the finals; putting the whole team on his back and still failing.

So he must be like I might as well get the max now. **** compromising with yall.

:smh: @ Broussard on ESPN. I'd say he needs to get fired but really the whole station needs to get their **** together.
See, that right there is what bugs me. Overall, why would he want to go? Do you know how hard it is to get to the finals? Let alone 4 straight? That's why Riles said what he said. I think it's a bit of a punk move for Lebron to leave, but he's well within his right to do so. Let's say he does go back to Cleveland, I don't think they'll win anything with that team.
Well I don't believe he's leaving cuz he can't win anymore. I think he'll leave cuz he wants the max AND to win (it's easy to walk away from this season saying I could've done all that and got paid the max. So wherever he goes some S&T will be made so he gets the full max.
Like I said in the official NBA off season thread, Chris Bosh was always the key to this years free agency class.

Pau Gasol is probably the most underrated free agent as well. Where he goes will really shape how this free agency period plays out and where the power shifts.

In a perfect world--Chris Bosh should go to Houston, Melo goes to Chicago, Lebron goes to Cleveland and Gasol goes to OKC. The competition would be incredible.
I honestly don't see how that works out for Bron.

Also who's perfect world is this? **** all them other teams if the Knicks don't prosper.

Last edited:
Melo off to be a butt buddy in Miami. I feel it coming. Lebron too scared to push out wade so bosh gotta go.

laugh.gif

Melo off to be a butt buddy in Miami. I feel it coming. Lebron too scared to push out wade so bosh gotta go.
that pessimism :lol:

I think he'll stay put. Too much money to leave behind and it seems like he'll trust Phil.

Last edited:
I hate the new units. I used to dislike the v-neck uni we had before these, but now I miss them. I hate the new font we're using too :smh:

This new font on the woodwork is bad, Makes it look like it's all one word and letter look smushed together. :smh:

I'm glad we got rid of the black tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom