• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 1m
Sources: Rockets offer Bosh max deal of 4 yrs, $96 million. After weekend convo with LeBron and low offer from Heat, Bosh considering offer

Melo to heat rumors to start >D

Damn Chris Bosh still pulling that kinda guap? that's home too right? he should take that.

I refuse to believe that this is published hahahaha wow!!!! But, on Chris Bosh he def needs to sign with Houston, I personally don't feel he is worth that much but if someone I spaying sign away. Especially if Lebron got you hanging around like that and the Heat are treating him as a valuable commodity.

Yeah, Bosh has to accept that deal.

Crazy. I really expected Miami to have this all planned out by now.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if CB don't sign that contract. I'm pro Stat like merfer so I ain't gonna comment on trade scenarios. LOL

Especially after all three opted out...I just assumed it was a done deal. I really don't understand the panic and I HATE the Heat. You made it to four consecutive titles, no one is competing against you in the East next year or the year after... no need for a break-up. But the as each day passes the more it looks like the Big 3 era is over, gonna be another one of those questions of how many could they have one if they stayed together.

if I am Miami, I let Bosh walk and spend that $$ towards Bron and other people who want to come play in MIA... then again, I would also dump Wade somehow soooooooooo

Not an exact science. They didn't anticipate Lebron asking for max and not budging. 
Exactly. With the way things were meticulously orchestrated when the big three joined forces, I'd think they would have discussed this already and figured something out. The way it looks, everyone is doing their own thing. Pretty surprising.

Well I don't think they planned on losing in the finals the way they did and that's the main thing having Bron feel some type of way. That loss probably gave him flashbacks to the first time he went to the finals; putting the whole team on his back and still failing.

So he must be like I might as well get the max now. **** compromising with yall.

:smh: @ Broussard on ESPN. I'd say he needs to get fired but really the whole station needs to get their **** together.

Last edited:
Well I don't think they planned on losing in the finals the way they did and that's the main thing having Bron feel some type of way. That loss probably gave him flashbacks to the first time he went to the finals; putting the whole team on his back and still failing.

So he must be like I might as well get the max now. **** compromising with yall.

mean.gif
@ Broussard on ESPN. I'd say he needs to get fired but really the whole station needs to get their **** together.
See, that right there is what bugs me. Overall, why would he want to go? Do you know how hard it is to get to the finals? Let alone 4 straight? That's why Riles said what he said. I think it's a bit of a punk move for Lebron to leave, but he's well within his right to do so. Let's say he does go back to Cleveland, I don't think they'll win anything with that team.

Like I said in the official NBA off season thread, Chris Bosh was always the key to this years free agency class.

Pau Gasol is probably the most underrated free agent as well. Where he goes will really shape how this free agency period plays out and where the power shifts.

In a perfect world--Chris Bosh should go to Houston, Melo goes to Chicago, Lebron goes to Cleveland and Gasol goes to OKC. The competition would be incredible.

Last edited:
See, that right there is what bugs me. Overall, why would he want to go? Do you know how hard it is to get to the finals? Let alone 4 straight? That's why Riles said what he said. I think it's a bit of a punk move for Lebron to leave, but he's well within his right to do so. Let's say he does go back to Cleveland, I don't think they'll win anything with that team.

I think Cleveland is the only place that LeBron can leave and go to with extreme backlash...furthermore LeBron IS the Eastern Conference, wherever he goes (as long as its in the East) that team becomes a favorite. I agree with it being a punk move, but to say the team wont win anything is a stretch... considering the pieces they have in place already. Cleveland is light years ahead of the talent they had on the team when LeBron was there

Thanasis Atetokaousmskaosjd staying in Greece at least one more season, according to Berman

Back
Top Bottom