• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Deserve has nothing to do with it.
So if players deserve the max you'd still lobby for them to take less or leave just to get more (superstar) players here.

That's pretty unrealistic on a Lakers fan tip.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you are talking about. If there was no cap I wouldn't care if melo got 300 million dollars.

Yes I would rather have them take less if it means we get more players under the current structure. I'm a Knicks fan not a union representative or Melo's agent.

So like I sarcastically said "it's more pessimistic to think he'll stay eat up all our beloved cap room when he doesn't deserve it"

Cuz like I said you can't reasonably think superstars are coming here of all places and take way less than the max to play with other stars.

Last edited:
i just hope he makes his decision tomorrow so i can have closure in my life

Last edited:
I want melo back :frown:

Sucks how a building process takes years upon years (unless you do it the Miami way) but damn. Wasting a year just to get rid of some contracts ?

God damn. I mean I know it's the only way but man. I'm getting too old to wait

Sucks how a building process takes years upon years (unless you do it the Miami way) but damn. Wasting a year just to get rid of some contracts ?

Wait a year? This roster has talent. I don't think we'll be in the Finals this year but I expect us to be in the playoffs. 5th or 6th seed with Carmelo.

Wait a year? This roster has talent. I don't think we'll be in the Finals this year but I expect us to be in the playoffs. 5th or 6th seed with Carmelo.
I think most Knicks fans are tired of that give the little recent exposure.

Don't want to see us in the playoffs just lose to the likes of the Pacers or lose the way we lost to the Heat.

I'd rather at least get to the ECF. I don't see that happening unless there's a huge shift in the power rankings of the East.

I honestly see us top 3. Who do u think ranks ahead of us ?

It's possible but I don't think it'll happen. Our biggest problem last year was coaching. The East is so weak.

Bulls are a big question mark. I love Thibbs and Noah but then the rest of the roster has never been that good to me. I respect that team who knows where they fall.
Pacers will be a different team. I expect a big change and in a bad way.
Hornets have a lot of young talent. Very interested to see how this team is.
Heat , have no idea who is on this team.
Cavs, see Hornets
Raptors have a lot of talent. Think they take a step back but will still be solid.
Nets take a big step back.
Hawks not really sure about.
Pistons are not a threat.

Who am I missing?

:lol:

Son you can't be for real.

You must be looking at this from a "the East completely sucks" perspective.
Lol nahh I'm fr. I think everybody really underrated this roster (as they should cause of the year we had last year) but with the new direction were going in and prolly a couple more moves Phil's got I like what we got. I see Indiana falling off big time, Chicago is iffy cause of roses health but they'll be top 3 if he's healthy. If lebron stays or goes to Cleveland they're #1 of course but after that who is there ? Washington maybe ? This all depends on Melo of course

Nets are going to be ***
Hornets are gonna be good but not a top east team maybe #5 or #6
Hawks will be decent
After them there are no threats in the east

Last edited:
Forgot Washington on my list. I expect them to be around where they were last year. 6 or 7 seed.

It's possible but I don't think it'll happen. Our biggest problem last year was coaching. The East is so weak.
Yall dudes absolutely kill Woody. Classic example of living and dying by the coach. Woody definitely has his faults but to say our "biggest" problem out of everything last year was coaching? After Woody coached us to 54 wins? Chill with that.

We had Raymond reverting back to the fat Felton Portland had warned us about (and I personally think and have expressed that the overall point guard play from last year to this year was our greatest difference). JR getting paid, getting knee surgery and reverting back his old antics. Chandler getting injured and being an overall shell of himself. Losing key locker room veterans. And basically every single player on this team not named Carmelo grossly underperforming, and we want to pin the majority of the blame on Woodson? Come on.

Knicks were terrible this past year. I dont think there were 5 NBA head coaches who could have led the Knicks to the playoffs with the way they all performed last season. Especially with how reliant 95% of NBA head coaches are (including Woody) on the point guard to run the entire offense. Luckily I think instituting the triangle offense to create great ball movement without heavily relying on a point guard will do wonders for Melo and this team as a whole, but alot of yall need to cut Woody a little more slack than yall give him.

Woodson lost the team and his mind. I think that 54 win team was because of Kidd, Sheed and Kurt's on the court coaching.

Woodson calling the same play at the end of every game.
Going with his favorites when they were cold and someone else was hot.
Sticking with a zone defense and double teaming that was killing us every night.

I give him about 70% of the blame. Should have been fired back in October/November.

Tyson was hurt and quit.
Felton was hurt and just a different player.
Earl was suspended, hurt and took him a while to get it together.

I honestly see us top 3. Who do u think ranks ahead of us ?

Bulls are a big question mark. I love Thibbs and Noah but then the rest of the roster has never been that good to me. I respect that team who knows where they fall.
Pacers will be a different team. I expect a big change and in a bad way.
Hornets have a lot of young talent. Very interested to see how this team is.
Heat , have no idea who is on this team.
Cavs, see Hornets
Raptors have a lot of talent. Think they take a step back but will still be solid.
Nets take a big step back.
Hawks not really sure about.
Pistons are not a threat.

Who am I missing?
Wizards who I think will kinda end up right where they were after this season. Out in the 2nd round but if the Heat collapse they could make it to the ECF.

:lol:

Son you can't be for real.

You must be looking at this from a "the East completely sucks" perspective.
Lol nahh I'm fr. I think everybody really underrated this roster (as they should cause of the year we had last year) but with the new direction were going in and prolly a couple more moves Phil's got I like what we got. I see Indiana falling off big time, Chicago is iffy cause of roses health but they'll be top 3 if he's healthy. If lebron stays or goes to Cleveland they're #1 of course but after that who is there ? Washington maybe ? This all depends on Melo of course

Nets are going to be ***
Hornets are gonna be good but not a top east team maybe #5 or #6
Hawks will be decent
After them there are no threats in the east
I don't think anybody underrated this roster. I just think this current roster isn't that good. They're not consistent and nothing has shown me they will perform better as far as the players remaining goes. So I can't assume improvement. Only hope for it.

So when you list these other teams that won't be **** if Melo just returns to this team and nothing else we're the same team with a slightly better pg. The Melo Nuggets (any year they went to the playoffs) had a better team built around him. We got a slightly better pg, rookie coach, a great system but players who are all new to it.

You're also assuming we'll be playing at our very best and teams like Chi and Pacers won't be a problem, we still haven't faced the Bulls in the playoffs and lost to the Pacers. Also there's the Heat depending on what happens to them.

Last edited:
Wizards who I think will kinda end up right where they were after this season. Out in the 2nd round but if the Heat collapse they could make it to the ECF.
I don't think anybody underrated this roster. I just think this current roster isn't that good. They're not consistent and nothing has shown me they will perform better as far as the players remaining goes. So I can't assume improvement. Only hope for it.

So when you list these other teams that won't be **** if Melo just returns to this team and nothing else we're the same team with a slightly better pg. The Melo Nuggets (any year they went to the playoffs) had a better team built around him. We got a slightly better pg, rookie coach, a great system but players who are all new to it.

You're also assuming we'll be playing at our very best and teams like Chi and Pacers won't be a problem, we still haven't faced the Bulls in the playoffs and lost to the Pacers. Also there's the Heat depending on what happens to them.
I said I feel the bulls will be back as one of the top teams. But the pacers lost their way late last year similar to what happened to us in2012-2013 in the playoffs. They will be losing Lance and I feel their problems will carry over similar to what happened to us. Plus they haven't done anything to improve yet . Will CJ Miles put them over the top?

Last edited:
Woodson lost the team and his mind. I think that 54 win team was because of Kidd, Sheed and Kurt's on the court coaching.
Bro come on.

Woody finished his finished his first season 18-6 after taking over from D'Antoni and he didnt have any of those dudes.

The next year he had 54 wins, certainly those guys helped alot, but every player from last year's team was also performing at a much higher level in 2013.

Woody's working system in 2013 was a product of all those players all performing at a much higher level. Woody's constant use of the pick and roll to open up the rest of the offense worked in 2013 because Felton was a changed man. He was agile, quick, and aggressive and rest of the offense opened up around him. Guys like JR, Kidd and the rest of the shooters were able to get open looks from 3 because Felton initiated the offense and it worked for us in 2013.

That same offense centered around the pick and roll with Felton and 3 point shots that worked so well in 2013 failed him a year later. Woodson didnt switch up from that in 2014, Felton was just a fat **** and Tyson was an injured shell of himself. JR was an absolute joke until March after Woody stuck his *** out for him and turned around his career like no other coach was able to.

That same **** that worked in 2013 didnt work last season not because something about Woodson changed, but rather because guys like Felton, JR, Tyson, Shumpert, etc. were all shells of the 2013 versions of themselves.

Sure Woodson could have tried to change up a thing or two, Im not giving him a free pass. He might have lost the team later on and I am happy we replaced him for the triangle offense, but 70% of the blame? Youre bugging.

Yeah I'm not down for giving Sn any credit for that 54 win season simply cuz if he had had a big part to do with it or even a respectable amount he should've been able to turn around our bad start this past season much sooner. We only started going on a streak by Feb iirc. We should've turned it around by end of the Nov. he was really a 54 win coach. We didn't make the playoffs this season.

We went from what a 3rd seed to 9th? 10th?

**** Mike Woodson and his alleged head coaching abilities.

I'm weak at the daily news photoshop :rofl:

Moving Bargnani is going to be a lot harder than moving stat IMO.

Starting to get air of reports about Philly being in the mix.

Just hope we don't get too many scrubs.

What's the status on Shanon Brown and the other dude we picked up late last season (I forgot who it was)?

I already mentally prepared myself months ago for the moment of if/when Melo leaves. If he stays? Cool. He goes? Cool. I'm not steressing this whole decision thing honestly. At the end of the day, we'll be good for the long term. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom