Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
@IanBegley: So Carmelo Anthony has an early termination option in the final year of his new contract, just as he did in his last #Knicks contract.

@IanBegley: Carmelo Anthony's new #Knicks contract also includes a "no-trade" clause, per league sources. First reported by the NY Daily News.

if this was a few years ago they would have signed Smith for 4 years 25 mil
laugh.gif

@HerringWSJ: Smith has shot better from midrange over his career than Bargnani has. A more versatile defender. Rebounds slightly better, too.

I like Jason Smith, he's a pretty solid all around center. Not spectacular at anything, though he does have a decent midrange jumper for a big. He's a good rotation big that has some toughness, rebounds very well, and is an ok defender, but he's very, very injury prone. I owned him a few times in fantasy basketball and he always puts up #s efficiently when he's an injury fill-in :lol:

We actually have a lot of good role players now on this team. Could be a playoff team in the garbage East if they can play good team defense, and if someone can step up as a reliable 2nd option. I'd love it if Amare could, and I'm still pulling for him, but I just don't see it happening

Last edited:
who's worse, felton or rubio?

dont blast me, but id rather have felton. at least he could hit the occasional 3 and drive to the cup SOMETIMES. other than passing, i dont see anything else that rubio does well enough to be in the league. at least not a starter in the league.
haha yeah i think the vetoed the jerseys after the all star break IIRC.
Did I just read this correctly? 
sick.gif
mean.gif

I would rather pay Rubio $30 million a year than pay Felton with Dunkin Donuts tater tots. Felton was BY FAR the worst starting PG in the NBA this past season.

Rubio has phenominal court vision and is a FAR better defender than Felton is. At least Rubio is big and racks up steals. Felton cant stand in front of any PG in the NBA.

You dont see anything that Rubio does well enough to be in the league? Cmon. Dude is 23 years old also. I expect Rubio to be a top 10 PG in the near future.

If you put Rubio on a fast break team and let him utilize his passing creativity in the open floor, and you surround him with good teammates, he could easily average 10+ APG and be an all-star. Which is exactly the reason I wanted him or Steph Curry to fall to the Knicks back when we had D'Antoni 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'd take Boozer for minimum wage.

Yes. Minimum wage.
then he can't afford black ice. He won't sign 
I'd pay him an extra $2 a month just to yell stuff during games. Just that.
We signed Jason Smith for 3.3 mill, good pick up considering the options

Who?
My reaction:

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania[/URL]"]
@ShamsCharania Free agent Jason Smith has signed a one-year, $3.3M deal with the New York Knicks, source tells RealGM.
Another big that can't rebound for the Knicks. Good pick and pop player though.
great at sniffing out the run and stopping the runner too

View media item 1080370
Damn, this clown? I was like who is Jason Smith?

I still remember that bush league tackle he pulled. I aint even a fan of Blake and I was mad at that. Blake keep getting tried out here. Just one time he needs to get in a fight and land two good hits, take that suspension and fine and he'll see ppl won't try him so frequently after that.

I'm not a fan of this signing just off of that ***** move.[/quote]

I am reminded he was a good shooter though but that ***** move still had me tight.

Back
Top Bottom