Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
devil.gif

Well that's a weird scenario :lol:

Pay Felton but that's just cuz it costs less and you could even negotiate a buyout so he can't hurt the team.

I'm still sure Rubio asked for the max and years to basically tell Minny either let me leave or overpay me. IF they let him go I bet he signs somewhere else for less than the max.

Considering this due has been hyped since he was like 14, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he's actually worth the max.

About the Felton thing, idk man. 15 mil difference between Felton's contract and the max will have me taking my chances. At least rondo averages a double double and rebounds well. Paying someone max that can't average 10ppg is too much to me.

Truthfully that painting is very well done. I just wanna know who the hell thought to do something like.

Ol Lord of The Rings *** ...

we have 17 players on the roster including smith. i know that phil wants thanasis to play in europe next season, so that means someone is getting cut/traded :rolleyes

melo a fool with that painting :lol: and we just signed jason smith with our midlevel :smh: at least the center position is addressed

Wait; Thanasis isn't playing in the league next year? What?

C'mon.

Proph, you just going to leave us with that pic with no info??

Back
Top Bottom