Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I've been so detached with the start of this season :lol: :smh: and it's like every time I look up at our next opponent I'm thinking oh we'll probably lose that.

The team has lost it's edge a bit from last season when more times than not we'd beat the teams we're suppose to beat. Good thing other East teams (except the Pacers) have started just as slow and struggled.

maybe we should take a crack at lamar ....

funny joke ain't funny .... i'm goin to sleep .....

The amnesty allowed them to get Chandler... and getting a veteran, defensive center made sense. Of course, saving it for Amare when his health was a potential concern would have been wise as well... but they obviously planned on Amare being healthy and an important part of this team's future.

Plus, knowing the Knicks' luck, they amnesty Amare, he goes somewhere else and never gets hurt again.

i think the biggest mistake was not amnestying chauncey but trading for melo when he was going to be a free agent anyway...donnie was ready to call his bluff but dolan did the trade anyway.... if we did it this way we could have got melo during the lockout use those pieces gallo, felton, chandler and maybe fields also for cp3 and still have the amnesty used for amare and then that money could have been used on dwight or someone else a year later... but all this is hypothetical really
Yes, yes, yes yes, yeeeeesss...

Trade away every good player on your team to rent someone a few months early  
mean.gif

i think the biggest mistake was not amnestying chauncey but trading for melo when he was going to be a free agent anyway...donnie was ready to call his bluff but dolan did the trade anyway.... if we did it this way we could have got melo during the lockout use those pieces gallo, felton, chandler and maybe fields also for cp3 and still have the amnesty used for amare and then that money could have been used on dwight or someone else a year later... but all this is hypothetical really

Dolan is a ************* idiot. That trade had me beyond pissed. I would never want Dwight on this team though.

@Al_Iannazzone: Woodson said he will start JR Smith tonite and Prigioni will come off the bench.

Can someone answer why the **** Kenyon isn't playing??? I was reading that he's pissed about his minutes restriction, his ankle can't be bad still

Melo would be in BK had we not made that trade. And there was no way to know Chandler would've been available. if so, the knicks wouldn't have picked up Billups option and they would've been able to amnesty Amare.

Back
Top Bottom