Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
^ Lowry is a free agent I believe. Damnnnnn that would be a major upgrade for the Heat. I wish we could've landed him.

We should destroy this team and rebuild. Trade melo for picks and Chandler and all the other big names but keep the young guys. This team needs a new start, and start developing guys. Can't always rely on the big names. We can land that big name whenever we have a solid foundation in place. Stat isn't going to be moved due to his contract so he should be the only remaining "star" vet.

*This won't happen I know, just my 2 cents.

Idk I often consider myself pessimistic regarding the Knicks, but alot of yall are way too quick to give up on Melo when we just brought in the guy who brought both Jordan and Kobe their first rings to run this team. 

Try and buy into the triangle. Once Melo learns how to utilize his all-universe scoring abilities to dominate games while maintaining continuity with the team on offense, a whole new world opens up for his game.

THE BALL WILL NOT STOP UNDER PHIL. This is a guarantee. There will be no more iso Melo ball with Phil Jackson running the show. I am sure of it.

Maybe Carmelo leaves and if he does im all for the blow up/rebuild, and I wish him the best. That is what I wanted to happen before we brought Phil here anyway... But if Melo is willing to stay here and take a pay cut, I cant see how that is not the best scenario.

I mean we got Carmelo ******* Anthony. He is a Knick. It is exactly what we all wanted, and by taking a pay cut he is also showing that he buys into this system and is willing to personally sacrifice for this this team's future. **** Lebron James, THAT is the kind of guy I want to build my team around. A player I can feel proud rooting for.

Im still just as much of a believer/supporter in Melo's talent and abilities as I was the day he got here. No, he cant win by himself but if he does take a pay cut and gives Phil Jackson the flexibility he needs to work with next offseason, it is still our best chance to win in the near and distant future IMO.

Were not just gonna go out and draft a guy who brings all that Melo does to the table. Im sorry but 20 year old Kobe aint coming to us in the draft next year even if we do get the top pick. There isnt a Carmelo Anthony to draft every year and I dont see one being available anytime soon. I mean dont get me wrong, we could still get our hands on a franchise changing player if we get a top 5 pick next year and it is definitely a scenario to consider, but there are no guarantees. And there are certainly far from any guarantees we will draft anyone of Melo's caliber, especially one who fits as well as I think Melo will in the triangle. 

Melo is probably the closest player the NBA has seen to that Jordan/Kobe mold that Phil has won all of his rings with since Kobe. I mean I think Wiggins is the only player in this draft who may have a Carmelo-like ceiling (on the wing), but I dont think he will ever be as good offensively, and he is a rare ******* player to come around. 

Maybe the Phil Jackson/Melo marriage is exactly what Melo and the Knicks need right now to take off. Idk about yall but if Melo is willing as a player, than I am certainly willing to invest in Melo as a fan to find out.

Y'all acting like yall don't care if a top 5 nba player leaves the team lol stop it

This season got y'all looking at Mel like he expendable, if it wasn't for him the Knicks would have been getting blew out by 40 every night. He put the whole squad on his back every game, pay homage.

The real problem is gone, and that was Coach SN. He about 80% responsible for the terrible season. Terrible play calling , rotations, defensive schemes, and leadership. Didn't play the youngins Toure and Jeremy Tyler at all. Imagine him having the unknown Jeremy Lin on his bench [emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]...Benchsanity. Let JR do whatever the whole season. ANY other coach would have had this roster at at least a 4 seed in the east.

All this speculation about Melo and other players in FA is moot until July. I see people on Twitter killing Phil already. What do you want him to do right now? **** aint even kosher yet.

The thing is that you can't just put all your eggs in the Melo basket. You have to be prepared for him to walk either because he doesn't want to stay or because management thinks he isn't capable of winning as the lead. So if Melo leaves now I won't be upset. I'm not labeling him expendable but you have to consider all options.

Melo is not the end all be all. There is more than one way to build a team...players come and go. I would love to compete but if the best way for us to win is a true rebuild then it has to be done. For now though we play the wait and see game.

Last edited:
the thing is that the roster isnt bad. so we had a ****** season, well we had a ****** coach and pg. we dont necessarily have the pieces to contend, but we damn sure will make the playoffs this season even if we keep the exact same roster. i agree with The 7th Mile. woodson was the reason we threw away this season. we had pretty much the same roster as the year before, minus the older vets, so theres no real reason we took this far of a dip. yeah, tyson, shump, and co had a drop in production but i blame that on injuries and woodson. most of the plays were ******** for 20 seconds then give the ball to melo with 4 left on the shot clock so he has to force up a shot. thats not good basketball at all. not to mention this bum still played felton 30min per.

The thing is that you can't just put all your eggs in the Melo basket. You have to be prepared for him to walk either because he doesn't want to stay or because management thinks he isn't capable of winning as the lead. So if Melo leaves now I won't be upset. I'm not labeling him expendable but you have to consider all options.

Melo is not the end all be all. There is more than one way to build a team...players come and go. I would love to compete but if the best way for us to win is a true rebuild then it has to be done. For now though we play the wait and see game.

The only way to truely rebuild is through the draft, which we don't have a pick for until 3 years later :lol:

The plan is 2015.

The only way to truely rebuild is through the draft, which we don't have a pick for until 3 years later :lol:

The plan is 2015.
We have our first rounder next year don't we. And if we end up being hot basura then it'll come in handy. The general point of my post was Melo or no Melo life will continue on :lol:

Its less about not caring if Melo leaves, but more about what will caring really do? Not gonna change the outcome. Once it happens it happens. Can only control the present at that point so you work with what you got.

I'm staying optimistic. A first rounder + 53 mill to spend in 2015 is alot to look forward to.

Tommy Beer @TommyBeer ·
Stephen A Smith, on ESPN Radio, says he believes the Warriors are willing to trade David Lee & Harrison Barnes to NY for Tyson Chandler

Tommy Beer @TommyBeer ·
Stephen A Smith, on ESPN Radio, says he believes the Warriors are willing to trade David Lee & Harrison Barnes to NY for Tyson Chandler
YES PLEASE.....

Edit saw SAS name attached am not getting overhyped for this unless I see multiple confirms....

Last edited:
What? Why? Where will the post offense come from? Now you will have two bigs with a propensity to get hurt in Bogut and Chandler. Chandler hasnt played 70 games in three years now. 

This is a terrible trade for the Warriors.
[Jim Jones] WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!??????[/Jim Jones}

Last edited:
Lee & Barnes for Tyson would be a steal. But like you said i'm not getting excited because of SAS.

Back
Top Bottom