Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
People though Steve Novak was God, imagine what Patty Mills would do in NY. Hes not leaving though so you guys can stop all that.

People though Steve Novak was God, imagine what Patty Mills would do in NY. Hes not leaving though so you guys can stop all that.

Spurs will definitely give him more than the MLE. Plus he just won the chip no reason to come here and take less unless he wants to start.

novak had a fluke seasons, then we overpaid him. hell we overpaid camby too. i thought it was actually a good trade for bargs because he had less years on his contract than those 2. if camby didnt retire, him and novak would be on the raps for another 2 years.

I was listening when SAS mentioned that trade today.

He said when he was in Cali for the playoffs that GS was saying how bad they wanted a player like Tyson, and came in 2nd to the bidding to the Knicks. They would be willing to trade Barnes and Lee for Chandler and Felton.

I would do that trade in an instant.

We should sign and trade Melo for Parsons, Asik and a 1st rd pick in addition to the Tyson and Barnes. Team would be :pimp:

On second thought I would deff agree with whoever said get a 3rd team involved. I think I would rather a pick than Lee since he is on the books for an extra year over Chandler....

2015 class is way too loaded, Lee/Barnes arent worth it. Trade would solely be dependent on Barnes potential and Melo staying.

Last edited:
NEGATIVE on lee back to the knicks... not feeling his contract plus knicks should be cap free next summer... no need to ruin that plan

I was listening when SAS mentioned that trade today.

He said when he was in Cali for the playoffs that GS was saying how bad they wanted a player like Tyson, and came in 2nd to the bidding to the Knicks. They would be willing to trade Barnes and Lee for Chandler and Felton.

I would do that trade in an instant.

We should sign and trade Melo for Parsons, Asik and a 1st rd pick in addition to the Tyson and Barnes. Team would be :pimp:

I would be down...

Pasons, Asik, Lee, Barnes, Amare, TImmy, Shump, 1st round pick, and JR?

following year...

high first round pick + sign Lamarcus Aldridge and Marc Gasol :smokin

I'd take the trade. How many years does Lee have left on his deal?

Amare, Barngani, and possibly Melo off the books after next season anyways which are all enormous contracts.

I'd take the trade. How many years does Lee have left on his deal?

Amare, Barngani, and possibly Melo off the books after next season anyways which are all enormous contracts.
2 more years so we'd be on the hook an extra year of max money if we made this deal swapping him for Chandler....

I guess Phil Jackson and Derek Fisher are really serious about Durant. Lee expires in 2016 when Durant is available. I don't want to see Knicks making another risk again. It didn't go well for us lately. :lol: :smh:

Is this a deal to try and convince Melo to stay? Because thats not going to work :lol:

But if Melo walks and the deal gets done, I wouldnt be too unhappy about it.

As much as I like Lee, getting him back to pay the contract we wouldn't match is a monumental eff up. We signed Stat to attract top tier players and we got some. Went nowhere with em and 1 has stated intentions to opt out. Noooow we go go back and get a player who shouldn't have been let go and has more mileage on him. Just don't seem right. Oh and they throw in a THJ type player.

Mills isn't that bad. He plays defense hard and can shoot. Top 5 PG in true shooting percentage and the highest ground covered/min on defense by anyone. He's just not a playmaker/is a role player who needs scorers around him. This is a midlevel exception deal, who else could we sign? Not like we have a draft pick. We'd be lucky to get someone who can halfway shoot and play defense at PG for a MLE. He'd be a huge upgrade over Felton, and we wouldn't be getting burned by every PG in the NBA. I doubt he leaves for the Knicks, but I think for that price there's not much else we could pick up.

It'll be interesting to see if Fisher can coach up Shump and/or Tim, or if one of them is just bound to be traded. If one of them is moved, I hope in the process we can get rid of either Felton or JR's contract, bc they both go into 2015-2016.

At this point, my expectations couldn't be lower. I just want to see a team that competes and plays hard. Haven't had that in a long time. I can't stand watching Felton and Tyson attempt to play basketball. I would probably enjoy watching the team next year as long as those 2 are gone or benched

Back
Top Bottom