Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
And yet people spent all their time blaming players for bad contracts.

Fans are f*cking stupid.

there are 2 types of fans. there are the fans that just watch the game and understand it and those of us who actually care about the internal aspect of the sport. there are a ton of people that dont even understand what a salary cap is. then those people blame players for making too much money. hell if someone offered me 20 mil a year to play, im gonna sign asap even if i think im not worth it. the teams offer the players the contracts, not the other way around. so its always managements fault if a player has a "bad contract".

Last edited:
Hell if someone offered me 20 mil a year to play, im gonna sign asap even if i think im not worth it. the teams offer the players the contracts, not the other way around. so its always managements fault if a player has a "bad contract".

Exactly, anybody would be foolish to turn those deals down :lol:

Last edited:

No so outrageous. MJ got a 30 mil per and 33 mil per in his last two years as a Bull.
Yeah, and a lockout happened shortly after
laugh.gif
His contract alone wasn't the cause of that though

Does Boozer being amnestied necessarily mean Melo is signing with Chicago? As I understand, don't they also need to move another player as well to make the money work?

They have to make other moves to get Carmelo. This is probably a few things, to show Carmelo that they're serious and even if Carmelo tells them he's not going there, they need money for a few other players. The GM and owner aren't happy with Boozer/

Boozer's biggest mistake was signing with Chicago back in 2010. I mean, looking back in hindsight--there was no way he knew Thibs was going to be his coach and put him in a bad place.

Had Boozer never been so exposed on the defensive end and had an offense run through him, he'd still be a 20 ppg guy in the league. In the right system, Boozer can be a productive player.

With all this being said, I do not want Boozer on the Knicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom