• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
not eem gunna watch but I'm sure it'll somehow find me lol

i'm happy for dude that he was able to get paid before this though. has his first year off the rookie contract coming up. at least he'll be able to count money in his free time and pay for all the suits he's gunna wear this year.

It looked similar to the type of injury Anderson Silva had, who is bak playing now. Didnt look like an open bone break ie Kevin Ware. He should be read by the season opener/20 games in.

It looked similar to the type of injury Anderson Silva had, who is bak playing now. Didnt look like an open bone break ie Kevin Ware. He should be read by the season opener/20 games in.

Highly doubt that. But hopefully that's true.

I hate PG & the Pacers but it sucks seeing a star player go down. The league is so much better when its stars are playing.

What about Silva's injury makes you think PG can be back November 1st or even January 1st? I'm honestly hoping for the best for him though. Not a huge fan of PG but nobody deserves that. I slept through the second half, woke up to twitter going crazy about the injury, watched a video with no expectations, legit let off a little ***** scream when I watched it

Absolutely no way he's back before all star break. Its a 6-9 month recovery. Mentally? Everyone is different.

My bad for saying season start, but I def think before all star break. No ancillary damage, which is a huge lift

Doubt you see PG all year. Broken bone takes a few months to heal, then you gotta rehab it to regain strength, then he has to get in basketball shape. Just don't see him doing much this year.

Bone takes 4-6 weeks to heal. Luckily, the tibia/fibula are in an area of good circulation. Barring and soft tissue or nerve damage, it shouldn't be that long. He's 24 years old, so the bone healing will probably take lesser time. Physically, he could be ready by December/January. Mentally is another issue.

I'm not a Pacers fan at all, although I did root for them against the Heat in the Conf. Finals, but I hate to see PG get injured. He is a "star" player, I think the league is hyping him up to be a true superstar but honestly he isn't that yet, regardless, he has his moments and overall a decent dude, I just hate he had to get injured like that. I hope he comes back, but hope isn't a method and he isn't coming back this season, I wanted to see Melo filet him.

Hate to see that happen to almost anybody. I would have to have personal disdain for you to give you the kanye shrug on that. Hope he comes back...

we were making the playoffs regardless of the pacers losing PG or not

wheres the faith at :smh:

Last edited:
Ain't eeeeem gon lie hearing that PG news made me little happy, don't have anything against the kid but the east is gonna be interesting this year and think we could def grab a playoff spot now

Gotta agree. George getting hurt opens the door for Detroit more than us.

What happened with that Monroe deal? Fell through?

I still think we are better than Detroit, and i think Phil is working behind the scenes on making this squad better, whether he manages to get it much better will have to just wait and see

At this point, the Pistons are better than the Knicks.

The Knicks are at best a 9th-10th seeded team in the East.

Heres my list of the top 10 teams in the East:

1. Bulls
2. Cavs
3. Miami
4. Charlotte
5. Washington
6. Toronto
7. Indiana
8. Atlanta
9. Detroit
10. Knicks

Don't see Deng, Bosh, and gimp Wade carrying the Heat to a 3 seed. Also don't see how a Paul George less Pacers team is 3 spots ahead of us at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom