Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Wish I was still in the Bay to watch it live, but maybe I'll catch it on the internet.

Feeling good about Hue, guys, let's see if he can deliver and make us better.

Wish I was still in the Bay to watch it live, but maybe I'll catch it on the internet.

Feeling good about Hue, guys, let's see if he can deliver and make us better.

thanks for those cliff notes. I missed the conference, and hearing all taht put me at ease a little bit. I am still worried about Nnamdi.

thanks for those cliff notes. I missed the conference, and hearing all taht put me at ease a little bit. I am still worried about Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Lastly, he's definitely gonna back up the brinks truck for M. Bush. Not too sure about Nnam tho.

why would he do that if he has mc fadden?
grin.gif

-Last year when Nnamdi said he wanted to go to NY, Al called him and said 'if you want to go, I'll get you out of here. You want to go?' and Nnamdi said no.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Lastly, he's definitely gonna back up the brinks truck for M. Bush. Not too sure about Nnam tho.

why would he do that if he has mc fadden?
grin.gif

-Last year when Nnamdi said he wanted to go to NY, Al called him and said 'if you want to go, I'll get you out of here. You want to go?' and Nnamdi said no.

roll.gif

pimp.gif

^I know DMC is dope and all, but for those 3-4 games out of the year when he's injured, we need Bush to be able to go in there and get 100+ rush yards.

^I know DMC is dope and all, but for those 3-4 games out of the year when he's injured, we need Bush to be able to go in there and get 100+ rush yards.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

yea i know, but as far as giving the guy big contract tho?
grin.gif

im not saying DMC is adrian peterson or anything, but i just dont see why they would have a marquee back, and pay a ton of money to a back up too
ohwell.gif

grin.gif

im not saying DMC is adrian peterson or anything, but i just dont see why they would have a marquee back, and pay a ton of money to a back up too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Csn bay are re-airing the press conference at 10 tonight

Thanks, don't live in the bay though. Hope it's online tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Csn bay are re-airing the press conference at 10 tonight

Thanks, don't live in the bay though. Hope it's online tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

The way he was going on about Bush, it's obvious he likes the guy.  I think he sees a Charlie Gardner/Tyrone Wheatly in McD/Bush.

He'll probably give him a bigger contract than whatever some other team will offer.  My guess is that it will be a large one because I could see some other team tryijn to pick him up as their #1 like Michael Turner.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

The way he was going on about Bush, it's obvious he likes the guy.  I think he sees a Charlie Gardner/Tyrone Wheatly in McD/Bush.

He'll probably give him a bigger contract than whatever some other team will offer.  My guess is that it will be a large one because I could see some other team tryijn to pick him up as their #1 like Michael Turner.

Cable was also flying in friends the night before games, altogether the way Al put it Cable just wasn't a professional guy. He went in on Tom too
laugh.gif

Cable was also flying in friends the night before games, altogether the way Al put it Cable just wasn't a professional guy. He went in on Tom too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom