Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

My dude Shane sounded a lil drunk.
Him and Janikowski are both alcoholics.

My dude interned with the Raiders up in Nappa a few summers back and he said it was normal to see Janikowski stumbling around the facilities straight sauced in the middle of the day.
laugh.gif
They get the job done better than anyone else so why not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I never thought Cable would be our coach of the future, but he was a great coach in the now. From what I've read he really helped change the mindset of alot of the players there, which is exactly what this team needed. I hope Hue or whoever is our next coach can build off that. 

This. even during the 5-11 year he had the team playing with heart and fighting every game. you couldn't say that about Callahan or Art Shell ....

I never thought Cable would be our coach of the future, but he was a great coach in the now. From what I've read he really helped change the mindset of alot of the players there, which is exactly what this team needed. I hope Hue or whoever is our next coach can build off that. 

This. even during the 5-11 year he had the team playing with heart and fighting every game. you couldn't say that about Callahan or Art Shell ....

Assuming Jackson stays, I'm not worried about the team. These are professionals, they need to be able to accept their pay and play at their absolute best every Sunday. This is Al's thinking, and it's the best way to go about business. If he can draw in a better coach than Cable, then the option decline is agreeable.

Assuming Jackson stays, I'm not worried about the team. These are professionals, they need to be able to accept their pay and play at their absolute best every Sunday. This is Al's thinking, and it's the best way to go about business. If he can draw in a better coach than Cable, then the option decline is agreeable.

Originally Posted by man listen

wait, what? we were getting blown out on a consistent basis that season. not sure what you saw out there? +@+@ was embarrassing

wait, what? we were getting blown out on a consistent basis that season. not sure what you saw out there? +@+@ was embarrassing

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Yep. We only won two games outside of the division
sick.gif
. We need to focus on signing our important players first.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Yep. We only won two games outside of the division
sick.gif
. We need to focus on signing our important players first.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

well....channel 2 stops showing Raider games once it's obvious that the season's going nowhere
laugh.gif
but the few games they did show there was a HUGE difference between the Kiffin/Cable era and the Callahan/Shell era.... that was truly pathetic
tired.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

well....channel 2 stops showing Raider games once it's obvious that the season's going nowhere
laugh.gif
but the few games they did show there was a HUGE difference between the Kiffin/Cable era and the Callahan/Shell era.... that was truly pathetic
tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

My dude interned with the Raiders up in Nappa a few summers back and he said it was normal to see Janikowski stumbling around the facilities straight sauced in the middle of the day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

but lechler sounds real mad. callin out names word to kurupt 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

but lechler sounds real mad. callin out names word to kurupt 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom