Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

good job Al

players seemed to grow a little under Cable. He's not the greatest coach though.
I'm fine with Hue being the HC. Offense was dramatically improved this year.

we need to get busy in the off season

good job Al

players seemed to grow a little under Cable. He's not the greatest coach though.
I'm fine with Hue being the HC. Offense was dramatically improved this year.

we need to get busy in the off season

...just when the Silver  n Black go .500...good ol' davis gotta shake things up...Davis got tired of bailing Cable out of jail...for straight slappin those...
laugh.gif

...just when the Silver  n Black go .500...good ol' davis gotta shake things up...Davis got tired of bailing Cable out of jail...for straight slappin those...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

My dude Shane sounded a lil drunk.
Him and Janikowski are both alcoholics.

My dude interned with the Raiders up in Nappa a few summers back and he said it was normal to see Janikowski stumbling around the facilities straight sauced in the middle of the day.
laugh.gif

My dude interned with the Raiders up in Nappa a few summers back and he said it was normal to see Janikowski stumbling around the facilities straight sauced in the middle of the day.
laugh.gif

I can't believe that after this season, where we finally showed we weren't the NFL's doormat, that we let Cable go. Nothing makes sense.

I can't believe that after this season, where we finally showed we weren't the NFL's doormat, that we let Cable go. Nothing makes sense.

but you can't replace that presence in the locker room, and our team needs that.
truth. think this is going to be a bad decision. not happy with it at all.

but you can't replace that presence in the locker room, and our team needs that.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i actually like this move, IMO cable was trying to save his job the whole season by just talking, dude looked lost most of the time during the whole time he was with the raiders as an HC....i think Hue will do fine

Now what OC coach are out there?! lets make the offense more explosive, cuz next year everyone gonna be aiming for McFadden, so the WR corp gotta step up...and O-Line gotta hold up for campbell

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

i actually like this move, IMO cable was trying to save his job the whole season by just talking, dude looked lost most of the time during the whole time he was with the raiders as an HC....i think Hue will do fine

Now what OC coach are out there?! lets make the offense more explosive, cuz next year everyone gonna be aiming for McFadden, so the WR corp gotta step up...and O-Line gotta hold up for campbell

Originally Posted by AG 47

Honestly, Tom Cable is not a good head coach. Sure the players liked him and we liked him, but he's not good.

I could really see us relapsing under Tom next year. I really believe his success hinged on Hue's playcalling and McFadden being healthy.

Anyways, what's done is done...moving on, I could see Al pursuing Harbaugh. He $!+*+$% loves that guy. No big name coach will come here.

We know that already. I think Al surprises us with his next hire. In a good way.
I HOPE The Panthers get rid of John Fox. The Raiders D will excel with him.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Honestly, Tom Cable is not a good head coach. Sure the players liked him and we liked him, but he's not good.

I could really see us relapsing under Tom next year. I really believe his success hinged on Hue's playcalling and McFadden being healthy.

Anyways, what's done is done...moving on, I could see Al pursuing Harbaugh. He $!+*+$% loves that guy. No big name coach will come here.

We know that already. I think Al surprises us with his next hire. In a good way.
I HOPE The Panthers get rid of John Fox. The Raiders D will excel with him.

I never thought Cable would be our coach of the future, but he was a great coach in the now. From what I've read he really helped change the mindset of alot of the players there, which is exactly what this team needed. I hope Hue or whoever is our next coach can build off that. 

I never thought Cable would be our coach of the future, but he was a great coach in the now. From what I've read he really helped change the mindset of alot of the players there, which is exactly what this team needed. I hope Hue or whoever is our next coach can build off that. 

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

laugh.gif
They get the job done better than anyone else so why not
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom