Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

sweaty foot wrote:
Info on the Jacket please. How much and where?

Also, so what is really going on with DHB? From the game thread, it said that he was sitting on the bench by himself? Did he really just fall out of favor with Hue? Is there more to the story? Is it because of Housoaihfjkalsjfoiashfiuhaisfiuhafhafajfzada? I had high hopes for DHB. He was finally producing.

it's a starter jacket from the 90's...you can find it off eBay but it's hard to find one that is NWT...My homie collects and resells them...he hooked me up for 100.  
Great win!  
pimp.gif
Feels good to be in first place...now we got a long week to prepare for the vikings..

Yea what was the deal with DHB sitting by himself? I missed it. Either way it's going to be tough for him. Moore is a stud and Jacoby has just as high ceiling maybe higher, its really an embarrassment of riches. It's a shame though because all three of them have so much potential and need as many minutes as possible. Personally I don't want anybody taking away from Moore's minutes but I feel for DHB too he's getting the short end of the stick.

Yea what was the deal with DHB sitting by himself? I missed it. Either way it's going to be tough for him. Moore is a stud and Jacoby has just as high ceiling maybe higher, its really an embarrassment of riches. It's a shame though because all three of them have so much potential and need as many minutes as possible. Personally I don't want anybody taking away from Moore's minutes but I feel for DHB too he's getting the short end of the stick.

DHB has a chance to show out because I don't think Ford will play for a couple weeks.

Meanwhile D-Mo is out here beasting, Palmer might elevate this kid's game to another level.

DHB has a chance to show out because I don't think Ford will play for a couple weeks.

Meanwhile D-Mo is out here beasting, Palmer might elevate this kid's game to another level.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Irvin's face. One playmaker watching another.

The problem is from what I've noticed is that he and Carson have ZERO chemistry. I think DHB has what? One target in the last two games.
Carson doesn't look his way when he does get on the field. He's sitting on the bench by himself during stretches of the game. I honestly feel bad for him.
All the BS he received after we drafted and then he works hard for several years and starts to put together a productive season, only to be the odd man out
for whatever reason. I'm not sure the TJ signing has anything to do with it or if Hue doesn't feel pressure from Al now to get DHB involved. Either way, he can
contribute.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Irvin's face. One playmaker watching another.

The problem is from what I've noticed is that he and Carson have ZERO chemistry. I think DHB has what? One target in the last two games.
Carson doesn't look his way when he does get on the field. He's sitting on the bench by himself during stretches of the game. I honestly feel bad for him.
All the BS he received after we drafted and then he works hard for several years and starts to put together a productive season, only to be the odd man out
for whatever reason. I'm not sure the TJ signing has anything to do with it or if Hue doesn't feel pressure from Al now to get DHB involved. Either way, he can
contribute.

Yeah I feel like Carson just doesn't like DHB as much as Campbell did as a target. It's pretty %*%*@% but Moore and Ford def have a higher ceiling. Is it just me or has Louis Murphy not developed at all since his rookie year? Dude went from being the best wr on the team to probably the worst now.

Yeah I feel like Carson just doesn't like DHB as much as Campbell did as a target. It's pretty %*%*@% but Moore and Ford def have a higher ceiling. Is it just me or has Louis Murphy not developed at all since his rookie year? Dude went from being the best wr on the team to probably the worst now.

^That int last night would have been a td to murph if Carson wasn't hit on the throw. But yeah he has been underwhelming.

^That int last night would have been a td to murph if Carson wasn't hit on the throw. But yeah he has been underwhelming.

With Carson at QB, our O-Line playing as well as it has been, Run DMC coming back, Bush beasting, and moore/ford killing. We will be a force in the playoffs.

I know I'm thinking too far ahead, but it's been so long since we had even a ray of hope of even sniffing the playoffs (besides last year) so I'm allowed to act like an excited 5 year old girl.

With Carson at QB, our O-Line playing as well as it has been, Run DMC coming back, Bush beasting, and moore/ford killing. We will be a force in the playoffs.

I know I'm thinking too far ahead, but it's been so long since we had even a ray of hope of even sniffing the playoffs (besides last year) so I'm allowed to act like an excited 5 year old girl.

Back
Top Bottom