Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm not the least bit concerned about Zach, would have been great to keep him but oh well.
damnitzdom wrote:
yo. you guys trying to have a summit at one of their home games this season?

not to be a debbie downer but I would like to go to a game where we have a chance of winning
laugh.gif

the last game i went to didn't end so well
frown.gif

and i'm a Giants fan first and Kevin Boss is a great receiver but not so much a blocker. He takes hit after illegal hit and always gets back up.

I don't know man I watched a bunch of USC games last season, Ausberry is not good at catching passes away from his body. He eventually lost his spot to a true freshman.
I want to believe tho.

I don't know man I watched a bunch of USC games last season, Ausberry is not good at catching passes away from his body. He eventually lost his spot to a true freshman.
I want to believe tho.

damnitzdom wrote:

not to be a debbie downer but I would like to go to a game where we have a chance of winning
laugh.gif

frown.gif

and i'm a Giants fan first and Kevin Boss is a great receiver but not so much a blocker. He takes hit after illegal hit and always gets back up.

I don't think I saw the Raider's lose in person last year. 
edit: forgot Indy 
indifferent.gif

damnitzdom wrote:

laugh.gif

frown.gif

I don't think I saw the Raider's lose in person last year. 
edit: forgot Indy 
indifferent.gif

I've been reading that Moore has been looking amazing. We may finally have some receivers this year hopefully Chaz stays healthy.

I've been reading that Moore has been looking amazing. We may finally have some receivers this year hopefully Chaz stays healthy.

laugh.gif
me too but I've never been a fan of Braylon and I honestly don't have a legitimate reason why.

Seymour and Routt's contracts got reconstructed so hopefully we see some moves now.

laugh.gif
me too but I've never been a fan of Braylon and I honestly don't have a legitimate reason why.

Seymour and Routt's contracts got reconstructed so hopefully we see some moves now.

I feel like Jason Campbell is going to have a great year regardless. Hopefully DHB shows up and DMC doesn't get injured. I think we'll go 10 - 6 hopefully. At worst 9 - 7.

I feel like Jason Campbell is going to have a great year regardless. Hopefully DHB shows up and DMC doesn't get injured. I think we'll go 10 - 6 hopefully. At worst 9 - 7.

Raiders running back Darren McFadden suffered a "little fracture" of an orbital bone during practice Wednesday and will be sidelined for two weeks, according to CBSSport.com's Rapid Reporter Eric Gilmore.

McFadden apparently suffered the injury after taking a helmet to the cheek on what the San Francisco Chronicle referred to as "a great block of Quentin Groves."

Head coach Hue Jackson called the injury "interesting because last year he was out a couple weeks and it was a hamstring" before adding that "he'll be fine."

Raiders running back Darren McFadden suffered a "little fracture" of an orbital bone during practice Wednesday and will be sidelined for two weeks, according to CBSSport.com's Rapid Reporter Eric Gilmore.

McFadden apparently suffered the injury after taking a helmet to the cheek on what the San Francisco Chronicle referred to as "a great block of Quentin Groves."

Head coach Hue Jackson called the injury "interesting because last year he was out a couple weeks and it was a hamstring" before adding that "he'll be fine."

Back
Top Bottom