Obama Couldn't Even Qualify for A Secret Service Agent Position...

Originally Posted by KNUDslpm

Bad_Post.jpg

roll.gif
*right click>save as*

Fa real? You don't want Obama as president because he smoked weed years ago?

laugh.gif
People don't know what to do with themselves since we finna have a black president in a couple weeks.

bns1201 wrote:
RetroJTino wrote:
Man I wish I could say the "F" word on NT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID. First off,it's a little, no, WAY too late for this arguement to be coming up. Secondly, if you think that all of our presidents have been saints, you're sadly mistaken. You don't think Obama should be pres, Bush shouldn't be pres, Clinton shouldn't have been pres. But I bet you didn't know that McCain admitted to trying drugs when he was younger. Apparently you don't know much. Watch McCain Revealed on youtube. It's there. Showed on CNN for the world to see as well. And let's not forget Cindy McCain was an ex-drug addict. But that's beside the point. She's not even running for office. Bottomline, you're just another stupid, close-minded individual looking for a different way to say, "I don't want Obama as President because he's black."
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]***Just out of curiosity, what presidents rightfully owned their position as President of the US? I mean, under the standards that you're going by of course.[/color]

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
:rofl:

yeah again, read all my statements saying that I don't like either of them. Oh and about that whole, "I dont want Obama cuz he's black"

work on it, cuz ur way off...

Okay, you got me. I'm one to admit that I'm wrong when I'm wrong. And well, I'm wrong. I sincerely apologize for not followingthis thread page for page.
eyes.gif
I'm sure I'm not the only one. Buteven still, that only cancels out my closing statement. Okay, so you don't pick sides. Why was is a reason to single out Obama? Why not post somethingnegative about both of em? Even tho I doubt you could pose a plausible argument about McCain either because the point you're trying to make here goesnowhere. Now, let's do it this way and try saying something clever.
Man I wish I could say the "F" word on NT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID. First off, it's a little, no, WAY too late for this arguement to be coming up. Secondly, if you think that all of our presidents have been saints, you're sadly mistaken. You don't think Obama should be pres, Bush shouldn't be pres, Clinton shouldn't have been pres. But I bet you didn't know that McCain admitted to trying drugs when he was younger. Apparently you don't know much. Watch McCain Revealed on youtube. It's there. Showed on CNN for the world to see as well. And let's not forget Cindy McCain was an ex-drug addict. But that's beside the point. She's not even running for office.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]***Just out of curiosity, what presidents rightfully owned their position as President of the US? I mean, under the standards that you're going by of course.[/color]
Oh and this time, let's not play Sarah Palin. Why not answer the question in bold yellow, separated at the bottom, so you could clearly read.

He can't qualify for the FBI or the CIA?

UHM who gives a *#!$ about the FBI or the CIA? That has no correlation to being president at all

And did you actually bring up him smoking when he was younger? The *#!$ outta here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MBIII

Originally Posted by bns1201

RetroJTino wrote:

Man I wish I could say the "F" word on NT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID.

no... YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID

please.....

youre going to get banned dude...this is not a good place to show your dislike for obama...

banned for what? I don't dislike the dude, Im just not technically in favor of him. Yo mods lemme kno if ANYTHING thats gone on is bad.

i guarantee that some great presidents have done worse drugs than weed. and he smoked weed when he was younger, so what.

i guarantee that some great presidents have done worse drugs than weed. and he smoked weed when he was younger, so what.

Another opinion post? OK we got it, you don't like Obama because he smoked pot as a youngen. What a great reason to start a post on Niketalk!

indifferent.gif

Here let me applaud you for posting your worthless OPINION on Niketalk.

Next time instead of wasting bandwidth, why don't you post your OPINION in the official Presidential Thread?

http://niketalk.com/topic/15223

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Why does this thread only have Obama's name and not McCain then? The morally right thing to do would be to edit the title.
smile.gif

Because alot of people REALLY do not want Obama to win...

they just can't handle that @%*$ mentally...

True

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by bangtcg

masturbating is immoral?

In reality. No.
In bizarro world where weed is.... Yes.
laugh.gif
true as well

Hell, now that I think about it, George Washington wrote a book about weed cultivation...swear on Landry's grave. Not 2 mention he was a revolutionary(traitor 2 his original country) and a slave owner. Now are you gonna tell me he wasn't qualified?

instead of making this post just go vote for McBush. 8 (more) years of bush..er Mccain won't be THAT bad. gas might only hit 7.99, he will borrow anothertrillion dollars or so but whose counting, and we could always use another war, right, i mean what 23 year old really needs all of his/her limbs. i mean yourather that than some cat who smoked a little weed right. and oh yeah if your pops told you half of the stuff he probably did/experiment with in his life youwould probably be a little bit less critical.

just my thoughts.

GEORGE W. BUSH.....
[COKE HEAD, $$@%*#$, ALCOHOLIC ,FAILED BUSINESS MAN..ECT]

BILL CLINTON.....

OP FAIL!!!...

HI HATER..!!!

original.aspx

YOU....WANT PALIN IN OFFICE.....

THIS HEFFA CANT GET HER OWN PARTY SYMBOL RIGHT...

FAIL!!!!.......

let me just clarify the fact that the post starter is wrong in saying he does not qualify because of his drug use

"You can easily determine whether you meet the FBI's illegal drug policy by answering the following questions:
Have you used marijuana at all within the last three years?
Have you used any other illegal drug (including anabolic steroids after February 27, 1991) at all in the past 10 years?
Have you ever sold any illegal drug for profit?
Have you ever used an illegal drug (no matter how many times or how long ago) while in a law enforcement or prosecutorial position, or in a position whichcarries with it a high level of responsibility or public trust?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you are not eligible for employment with the FBI."

" The FBI does not condone any prior unlawful drug use by applicants. We realize, however, some otherwise qualified applicants may have used drugs at somepoint in their pasts. The following policy sets forth the criteria for determining whether any prior drug use makes an applicant unsuitable for employment,balancing the needs of the FBI to maintain a drug-free workplace and the public integrity necessary to accomplish the FBI's intelligence and lawenforcement missions. Applicants who do not meet the listed criteria should not apply for any FBI position."

Source:
http://www.fbijobs.gov/52.asp

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

bns1201 wrote:
RetroJTino wrote:

Man I wish I could say the "F" word on NT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID. First off,it's a little, no, WAY too late for this arguement to be
coming up. Secondly, if you think that all of our presidents have been saints, you're sadly mistaken. You don't think Obama should be pres, Bush shouldn't be pres, Clinton
shouldn't have been pres. But I bet you didn't know that McCain admitted to trying drugs when he was younger. Apparently you don't know much.
Watch McCain Revealed on youtube. It's there. Showed on CNN for the world to see as well. And let's not forget Cindy McCain was an ex-drug addict.
But that's beside the point. She's not even running for office. Bottomline, you're just another stupid, close-minded individual looking for a
different way to say, "I don't want Obama as President because he's black."
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]***Just out of curiosity, what presidents rightfully owned their position as President of the US? I
mean, under the standards that you're going by of course.[/color]

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
:rofl:

yeah again, read all my statements saying that I don't like either of them. Oh and about that whole, "I dont want Obama cuz he's black"

work on it, cuz ur way off...

Okay, you got me. I'm one to admit that I'm wrong when I'm wrong. And well, I'm wrong. I sincerely apologize for not following this thread page for page.
eyes.gif
I'm sure I'm not the only one. But even still, that only cancels out my closing statement. Okay, so you don't pick sides. Why was is a reason to single out Obama? Why not post something negative about both of em? Even tho I doubt you could pose a plausible argument about McCain either because the point you're trying to make here goes nowhere. Now, let's do it this way and try saying something clever.
Man I wish I could say the "F" word on NT. SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! YOU'RE ARE JUST STUPID. First off, it's a little, no, WAY too late for this arguement to be
coming up. Secondly, if you think that all of our presidents have been saints, you're sadly mistaken.
You don't think Obama should be pres, Bush shouldn't be pres, Clinton
shouldn't have been pres. But I bet you didn't know that McCain
admitted to trying drugs when he was younger. Apparently you don't know
much. Watch McCain Revealed on youtube. It's there. Showed on CNN for
the world to see as well. And let's not forget Cindy McCain was an
ex-drug addict. But that's beside the point. She's not even running for
office.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]***Just out of curiosity, what presidents rightfully owned their position as President of the US? I
mean, under the standards that you're going by of course.[/color]

Oh and this time, let's not play Sarah Palin. Why not answer the question in bold yellow, separated at the bottom, so you could clearly read.

Im 18. Not really new to the politics ordeal, but new enough to not know what other "wrong-doings" any presidential hopeful commited, because thelegacy of a majority of presidents (Minus the likes of GWB, and Nixon) is not really measured by how rightfully or unrightfully they obtained the position.I'll admit that you might've caught me in saying that the presidency has yet to be upheld by a 100% moral, law abiding citizen.

HOWEVER

This is the now. This is the first election I am eligible to vote in. While the past should factor in to my argument, I just can't really justify myselfwith using anything but the present...which is what pertains to me the most. I'm saying this right now to cool off all the hot headed thurgood jenkins (noracist) in the crowd. THIS IS REALLY BEYOND THE FACT THAT HE SMOKED WEED. IT IS BEYOND THE FACT THAT HE HAS (A) KNOWN ASSOCIATE(S) THAT WERE/ARE TERRORISTS. Ijust cannot grasp the concept that you can become the highest position in a country, but you wouldn't be eligible to work underneath that position. Like Istated b4, equating it to elementary terms for ya'll; how can you be the boss when you yourself cannot be the worker? That's all I really want to know.Please, bring out all the McCain/Ron Paul/ Ralph Nadar stuff right now that states that they cannot be the boss either, because I would love to hear it. I aman open minded, free thinking, NON PARTISAN, up and coming voter. I only went after Obama in my first post because this is a predominantly Obama-fied forum. Togo right into it and say that anyone else isn't qualified (McCain/Paul/Nadar, hell anyone) without really having a well developed argument (because Iadmit, I really only thought of this a few minutes prior to posting, and I didn't really think of other peoples credentials) would be of no use in aweb-based community based on discussion and personal opinion/input. Stirring up controversy was not a motive, but putting food for thought onto a table thatseemingly only goes left, was in fact a motive.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by JBug88

and Bush was a coke head....

-J-

and did I say anything about bush....dude shouldnt be president either. Personally I cannot stand either candidate, or their VP's...but to allow this dude in to the highest office is ridiculous....i mean is there even a backround check for the damn presidency?

Are you mad? Lil doggy? Woof Woof

but putting food for thought onto a table that seemingly only goes left, was in fact a motive.
I wouldn't call 'not being qualified to work for the CIA, FBI, or secret service agency ' food for thought.

big deal. I'd rather vote for someone who smoked weed than someone who voted for a war that's killed almost 1 million civilians inIraq and thousands of troops

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

big deal. I'd rather vote for someone who smoked weed than someone who voted for a war that's killed almost 1 million civilians in Iraq and thousands of troops

No law was broken though so that can't be immoral!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom