OBAMA lied about ending the War in Iraq to get elected

i am in no way either an obama hater OR supporter. i think republicans and democrats are all the same behind closed doors. they create the perception ofdifference, but in reality they are they exactly the same, with only minor surface difference to create the ILLUSION that they are different. they are bothpushing the SAME fascist agenda.

that being said, u will see more and more that we were all lied to by obama. i'm black, if that matters.

My god, the ignorance in this thread is overwhelming. People seriously think you can just up and leave a country after having waged a war in there for the pastsix years.

Why bring up Afghanistan at all? Throughout the campaign, Obama has said over and over again that he would focus troops over there to combat Al Qaeda. Ifyou're just finding this out now, you obviously didn't pay attention. At all.

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

btw , I heard Obama was going to impose a 40% tax increase in Asprin cause it's White and works.

3573527f42cf72e46443bb56fdab1c61ccc6786.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2012 is when the earth loses power all over due to the sun-ray blast

which is going to cause major melt downs in citys & Country's all over the world ....

To which is our time to strike & get back for all the hard times , no food , deaths , that we been eating up since day one

Get Ready
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Whether it's Obama or McCain, if anyone honestly believed that either of them would have the troops home ASAP then you fell the okedoke.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

2012 is when the earth loses power all over due to the sun-ray blast

which is going to cause major melt downs in citys & Country's all over the world ....

To which is our time to strike & get back for all the hard times , no food , deaths , that we been eating up since day one

Get Ready

seriously cuz, chill... Everyday its a different 2012 catastrophe with you... Which catastrophic event will it be really? Whats your "final answer"?Or do you just come up with these events randomly after watching youtube for a few hours?

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So now every one here is saying oh since it's Obama (the Magnificant) what's another 3 years of the Iraq War?

I mean who cares that we had to deal with the Iraq war for the past 6 years, let's continue and support Obama blindly because hey it's OBAMA?

Sorry I am not like that, I tell it how it is.
And even though I disagree with you 95% of the time.....

I can RESPECT someone like yourself who stands by THEIR beliefs and principles..... and doesn't just follow Obama (or Bush) like blind sheep.

I called out Bush for his stupid stimulus last year.... it was a terrible idea & he shouldn't have passed it..... just like McCain was dumb for voting FOR it.
Out of all the stupid stuff Bush did during his Presidency you point to the stimulus plan as the one thing you called him out on.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. By the way don't you support the War in Iraq, so why are you not happy with Obama for doing something you agree with instead of attacking him. But I guess I forgot that the new GOP plan is to go against everything the President a0nd Dems do and hope the American people fall for you guys BS again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. That was the 1st thing that came to my mind..... and unlike you, there aren't a TON of gripes I have with Bush
2. I do support the war and think he SHOULD keep some troops there until we are 100% we're ready to leave.......... so I applaud this, yes....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I'm not attacking him...... I'm just showing that he wasn't going to keep ALL those PROMISES he made to all the gullible people in America toget them to vote for him.... in fact he won't keep MOST of his promises...... yall got suckered....... BIG TIME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
'
You are so dumb

WHY WOULDN'T we go against Obama????

He holds the exact opposite views of us........ so we're going to support something like the stimulus even though it goes against what we believe????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Plese don't address me again with such IGNORANCE

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.
try reading.
He's bringing most home in august 2010. (Which is very close to what he said he'd do.
all U.S. forces will be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011
you're the worst kind of reporter, %@!#@%$.
Try LISTENING.... to what Obama said prior to being elected genius. He's said he wanted to end things ASAP in Iraq.... in NO WAY did he say he wanted to stay as long as 2011.

- so what about:

- i mean you cant fathom that maybe....just maybe he didnt lie, but once he got in a postition to do something he was shown how difficult or catastrophic it would be to pull out so early and backed up a bit?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ you going straight for the throat calling him a liar.
Oh I already knew once he got into office he was going to chance his mind.... at least to some extent.... about the War on Terror.

SEE: Upping troops to Afghan..... and now this (so I was right)

That doesn't neglect the part where he promised he was going to do this & that about the War..... which is one of the ways he got elected..... and nowhe's going to break this promise as well as many of the other grand promises he made.
(Keep in mind I thought Obama would win either way..... because of Bush..... but I just find it funny how a lot of liberals will get so mad once he startsbreaking all these promises.... like this one....... like PLEASE...... OF COURSE he was going to break a lot of those promises....... he's no SAVIOR likeeveryone makes him out to be...... he's just another politician from Chicago)

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So now every one here is saying oh since it's Obama (the Magnificant) what's another 3 years of the Iraq War?

I mean who cares that we had to deal with the Iraq war for the past 6 years, let's continue and support Obama blindly because hey it's OBAMA?

Sorry I am not like that, I tell it how it is.
And even though I disagree with you 95% of the time.....

I can RESPECT someone like yourself who stands by THEIR beliefs and principles..... and doesn't just follow Obama (or Bush) like blind sheep.

I called out Bush for his stupid stimulus last year.... it was a terrible idea & he shouldn't have passed it..... just like McCain was dumb for voting FOR it.
Out of all the stupid stuff Bush did during his Presidency you point to the stimulus plan as the one thing you called him out on.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. By the way don't you support the War in Iraq, so why are you not happy with Obama for doing something you agree with instead of attacking him. But I guess I forgot that the new GOP plan is to go against everything the President a0nd Dems do and hope the American people fall for you guys BS again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. That was the 1st thing that came to my mind..... and unlike you, there aren't a TON of gripes I have with Bush
2. I do support the war and think he SHOULD keep some troops there until we are 100% we're ready to leave.......... so I applaud this, yes....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3. I'm not attacking him...... I'm just showing that he wasn't going to keep ALL those PROMISES he made to all the gullible people in America to get them to vote for him.... in fact he won't keep MOST of his promises...... yall got suckered....... BIG TIME

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
'
You are so dumb

WHY WOULDN'T we go against Obama????

He holds the exact opposite views of us........ so we're going to support something like the stimulus even though it goes against what we believe????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Plese don't address me again with such IGNORANCE
100% agreed, its stupid just to leave in a middle of an unfinished war. I voted McCain, but obama is still my president and i support him inkeeping troops there, i think he knows too that you can just up and leave after all the time and resources weve spent there. We need to stay til its done.

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.
try reading.
He's bringing most home in august 2010. (Which is very close to what he said he'd do.
Try LISTENING.... to what Obama said prior to being elected genius. He's said he wanted to end things ASAP in Iraq.... in NO WAY did he say he wanted to stay as long as 2011.

- so what about:

- i mean you cant fathom that maybe....just maybe he didnt lie, but once he got in a postition to do something he was shown how difficult or catastrophic it would be to pull out so early and backed up a bit?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Oh I already knew once he got into office he was going to chance his mind.... at least to some extent.... about the War on Terror.

That doesn't neglect the part where he promised he was going to do this & that about the War..... which is one of the ways he got elected..... and now he's going to break this promise as well as many of the other grand promises he made.
(Keep in mind I thought Obama would win either way..... because of Bush..... but I just find it funny how a lot of liberals will get so mad once he starts breaking all these promises.... like this one....... like PLEASE...... OF COURSE he was going to break a lot of those promises....... he's no SAVIOR like everyone makes him out to be...... he's just another politician from Chicago)

*sigh*

- jesus christ! can you ever talk about politics without polarizing issues resulting in calling people liberals? is it that difficult for you??

- and to think, as i was reading the response it sounded like you were going to give a well thought out reply void of all the BS about the other side,something without all the bloods and crips nonsense. SMH at me.

- anyway, you didnt answer my question. the point is, to call him a liar is to say he never tried, its to say he purposely told us he would knowing he wouldntonce in office.
- so again, do you really think he LIED? i think thats a stretch.

Pegging him for this and being outraged about this is about as dumb as blaming everything that went wrong in the past 8 years on George Bush.
QFT.

you guys take this whole Dem/Rep thing way too seriously. The world is more various shades of gray than it is black and white. If you argue from absolutesabout anything in your life, then you are a moron.

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.
try reading.
Try LISTENING.... to what Obama said prior to being elected genius. He's said he wanted to end things ASAP in Iraq.... in NO WAY did he say he wanted to stay as long as 2011. (1)

- so what about:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

SEE: Upping troops to Afghan..... and now this (so I was right) (2)

That doesn't neglect the part where he promised he was going to do this & that about the War..... which is one of the ways he got elected..... and now he's going to break this promise as well as many of the other grand promises he made.
(Keep in mind I thought Obama would win either way..... because of Bush..... but I just find it funny how a lot of liberals will get so mad once he starts breaking all these promises.... like this one....... like PLEASE...... OF COURSE he was going to break a lot of those promises....... he's no SAVIOR like everyone makes him out to be...... he's just another politician from Chicago)
(1) You obviously can't just pull everyone out at once. In principle, he is ending this ASAP. Themilitary in Iraq needs to be trained. The forces that will keep stability in the future need to be trained and we have to do this.

(2) I think any educated/well informed person understands why we need more troops in Afghanistan. The Taliban hasbeen resurgent in the past few months and has already attacked government offices in Kabul. We clearly did not finish the job because we got diverted into apointless war in a country that did not need to be invaded in the first place.

Quite frankly he isn't lying. He is doing things as fast as he can at the moment. The volatile situation that Iraq is currently in is unfathomable. We haveto at least train their army so they can have a shot at defending themselves.

you are a $#@*@%@ moron.
try reading.

- so what about:

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Agreed, I support Obama but this is the truth.

lol this is politics...say whatever you have to say to get in...then do whatever you want to do until you get out...

expecting too much from this man...

People... I agree you cannot just pull out of Iraq. We spent 600 Billion dollars there in the past how many years so there is no leaving Iraq just like that. I am not naive to think that. But to leave 35,000 to 50,000 troops until the end of December 2011?
eyes.gif
He calls this force advisers.
laugh.gif

Obama can call it whatever however I call it an OCCUPATION. December 2011 is nothing new. Bush already made a security agreement with Iraqi lawmakers for allUS troops to leave Iraq by December 2011 anyways.

[h1]U.S., Iraqi Negotiators Agree on 2011 Withdrawal[/h1] [h2]Rice's Baghdad Visit Ends With Accord on Departure Date; Legal Immunity Is Still a Sticking Point[/h2]
By Karen DeYoung and Sudarsan Raghavan
Washington Post Staff Writers
Friday, August 22, 2008; Page A01

BAGHDAD, Aug. 21 -- U.S. and Iraqi negotiators have agreed to the withdrawal of all U.S. combat forces from the country by the end of 2011, and Iraqi officials said they are "very close" to resolving the remaining issues blocking a final accord that governs the future American military presence here.

http://www.washingtonpost.../21/ST2008082101403.html

So what exactly has changed?

Obama is suppose to be the guy that is going to end the war in Iraq. Funding and keeping 1/3 of the force there until December 2011 is NOT an end to the Iraqwar. He rode this platform of being the "candidate" that will pull us out of Iraq saying things like...
"John McCain may like to say he wants to follow Osama bin Laden to the gates of hell, but so far all he's done is follow George Bush into a misguided war in Iraq."
^ And what exactly is Obama doing? 3 more years of funding and putting our troops in danger in a "misguided war in Iraq?"
smh.gif

Hell even John McCain express his approval of Obama's decision. That by itself should be a big RED FLAG about Obama's true intentions.

"Overall it is a reasonable plan and one that can work and I support it," McCain told Reuters.

but I just find it funny how a lot of liberals will get so mad once he starts breaking all these promises.... like this one....... like PLEASE...... OF COURSE he was going to break a lot of those promises....... he's no SAVIOR like everyone makes him out to be...... he's just another politician from Chicago

Ok whoa wait a minute...if you know this then what is the problem? Liberals and conservatives both have extreme views that theyhold on to without regard for fact or common sense. Any level headed individual has learned that politicians rarely if ever keep their campaign promises tothe letter. Knowing this why would you come on here and bash the man? So which one is it...are you upset that he didn't keep his campaign promise...orare you happy he didn't so liberals will be mad?

I for one am glad we finally got a president who is not going to be held hostage by their party. Say what you want about Obama but he has demonstrated in thismonth and a half the he's going to do what he thinks is best, repubs (stimulus) or demos (Iraq) be damned. I can respect THAT!

Can't you almost hear Barack,

"yeah, yeah, yeah, that's great Pelosi, Reid, and McCain, but I'm the F'ing President, let that @%% sink in... I RUN THISMFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Finally a leader and not a damn sheep. So far so good in my book.

Obama won because he was clearly the best candidate and is already showing he will be a much better president than Bush.
[Lee Corso] Not so fast my friend [/Lee Corso]

You do understand how long it takes to withdraw 300,000 fully armed soldiers. ? along with a couple thousand m1 abrams and countless other equipment...

To rush to a withdrawal would cost billions more. And maybe if you would have listened before you voted you would have noticed obama said he was going todeploy more troops to afganistan... And 17000 troops is miniscule compared to the amount we have..

What do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom