Obama/Seth Meyers go in on The Donald...

Obama
pimp.gif

where are biggie and tupac? and then he had the nerve to pull that "all jokes aside" to continue to jone this man.

DEAD.

where are biggie and tupac? and then he had the nerve to pull that "all jokes aside" to continue to jone this man.

DEAD.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

It bothers me so much that our leaders have to waste so much time with appearances and politics when serious things need to be addressed. We should ban campaigning.
If they didn't campaign, how would most Americans know they're running?

It bothers me so much that our leaders have to waste so much time with appearances and politics when serious things need to be addressed. We should ban campaigning.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I know it sounds like something a freshman in college would say without realizing the obvious issues in establishing something so revolutionary.  Or the interest groups involved and the fight they'd put up against such an idea.  Just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I know it sounds like something a freshman in college would say without realizing the obvious issues in establishing something so revolutionary.  Or the interest groups involved and the fight they'd put up against such an idea.  Just wishful thinking.

Trump looked like he was about to cry and he got all stoic...Obama & Meyers made him look like a total fool

Trump looked like he was about to cry and he got all stoic...Obama & Meyers made him look like a total fool

He deserved it.  Trump has been reaching pretty hard these past few weeks.

He deserved it.  Trump has been reaching pretty hard these past few weeks.

Is Everyone Serious? This is the leader of our country where does this dude have time with all that is going on in the world!?!?!? Shows how much of a joke this whole country is. Keep your fancy paper and your dictator of a god. I'm out one love!

Is Everyone Serious? This is the leader of our country where does this dude have time with all that is going on in the world!?!?!? Shows how much of a joke this whole country is. Keep your fancy paper and your dictator of a god. I'm out one love!

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

1288766466695.jpg

1288766466695.jpg

Trump had that native American Trail of Tears face.
laugh.gif

I wonder if some of these dudes in this thread understand that the Correspondent's dinner is every single year for every single president. And they all do this and it's all written by other people and put on but some committee. Every year. Yall are just mad, because Obama's good at it? How could this possibly have anything to do with leading the nation?

Trump had that native American Trail of Tears face.
laugh.gif

I wonder if some of these dudes in this thread understand that the Correspondent's dinner is every single year for every single president. And they all do this and it's all written by other people and put on but some committee. Every year. Yall are just mad, because Obama's good at it? How could this possibly have anything to do with leading the nation?

Back
Top Bottom