October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

i am on the phone with the dumbest service rep ever, can't get the number for those II's or location, i hope i can get my sz 10.5

Thanks for the info. on the II's. I got a 10.5 put on hold. Does anyone know if there is any good JB clothing down there?
I don't know if I should get them shipped or drive 1.5 hours for a pick up. Anyone know the deal with the bulk buyers?
How many can they buy or put on hold? It doesn't seem fair to let someone fill up their whole car. If someone catches
something good before the resellers, maybe they can put 50 pair in different sizes on hold. Then just post on here when
they are going to call and cancel the hold. That is kind of sarcastic but something needs to be done.

dang it, i missed, i finally called pigeon force and they don't have anything between 10-11, somebody got that 10.5, but thanks for the update

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^yep called up got my 9 and 10..and yes 59.99 not 69.99..yoo will 60 seconds, 60 bucks lmao
supa got your pairs?? yepp...I see PF found a way to please true NTers not re-sellers..they'll sell some to him,tell him that's it and they keep some to sell to the public..good cop for 60,could always use twins or triplets

Good stuff, WILL, SUPA and U&C
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Resellers will be resellers. No one limits how many burgers u can buy @ MCD. Why will Nike Limit the # of shoes people can buy. The make money either way!

yep them bred 1 lows are ez cop..damn I need another pair of em..swoosh anyone?? haha good info all around people..I see people are getting their 2s..goodlookin doc

Good looks on that information, but the II's are not worth getting doubles of. $59.99 for II's is not a bad deal. I think bulk resellers are going totake an L on this one though, they will move but slowly.

I'm kind of surprised at the price point $59.99. I'm surprised that it wasn't priced at $89.99 or above.

Thanks whoever posted the info on the III's I ordered my pair and will probably return my pack if it goes through, and also thank you for bringing backupdates it is much appreciated, I won't be buying the II's, but I hope when the IV's drop you post that info too.

Called like 10-15 minutes ago...managed to snag a 7.5...I was a little late checkin NT today but thanks for the update nonetheless fellas, looks like I luckedout.

If nike was smart enough they would charge more for the shoes people want more. For example these unlike the 21s

either way congrats to the ones that got their pair.

dang rhino holla at cho moolo dee-ride the train thru to the shoe trump digg the bird out of the ground 89l.99 pf + j-ville

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks. I just got that 8.5.
Good deal bro!

I was gonna snag it just to cop for one of y'all that needed it but i figured if i let you know it was there you would scoop it up in a second..

dang i missed out on the 2's!!
anyone with a sz10-holla at me PLEASE!!

STL Mills-not much
all hash wall was additional 20% off
kobe2's hash wall sz8-9.5 $40
2 pair of erie sb's sz 13 $19.99
1 pair of USA hyperdunk sz14 $80
a bout 2-3 racks of lebron shirts n shorts
and all the usual stuff that all other outlets have ... baryy sanders, olympic kidd flights,zoom 95's..blah blah
the only things that stuck out:
the "non-Vick"- super comfy
i like'em and plan to cop this weekend
all sizes

only sz 7-8.5

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks. I just got that 8.5.
Good deal bro!

I was gonna snag it just to cop for one of y'all that needed it but i figured if i let you know it was there you would scoop it up in a second..

I just got off work and saw this. I figured I missed out because it was after 9. Saw your post and my size was the only one left!

Major props my dude!

thanks for the update on the 2's but i had to pass..i was a size 8.5 and as much as i was tempted i figured i might as well let somebody else cop thatREALLY would like the shoes

Back
Top Bottom