October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Ontario Mills:
Pretty dry except for 2 kobe II strengths (orcas) on the hash wall - saw 2 pairs of size 13 only - $74.99; kobe mvp t-shirt $14.99 in large sizes only xxl-4xl.

Camarillo:
kobe II wht/grey - about 15 pairs left in scattered sizes 7.5 to 13, no 10.5 or 11 (picked up last one) - $49.99
Kobe II strengths (orcas) - about 5 to 6 pairs left on back hash wall in small sizes only 7.5 to 8.5 - $74.99
Kobe II blk/yellow maize - about 3 to 4 pairs left on back hash wall sizes 7.5 to 8.5 only - $74.99?
Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4 kobe lasers blk/purple - good size run - $69.99
Kobe MVP t-shirt blk/gold - sizes L to XXXL - $14.99; also had the warmup pants blk/yellow maize (don't remember the price)
Jordan ajf 12 blk/wht - good size run - $109.99
smh.gif

Jordan ajf 5 blk/red - youth sizes only 3.5y - 7y - $59.99
Jordan xx2 omegas red/wht - almost FSR - $89.99
Air Max CB Low wht/blue colorway - about 15 pairs left - $49.99
Air Max 95 premium (green/yellow) - 2 pairs in size 10.5 only on back hash wall - $69.99
Amare Dunks - about 10 to 15 pairs left in scattered sizes - $49.99
Nike Dunk High grey colorway - good size run - $69.99
Air Max Penny blk/red colorway - about 10 to 13 pairs left in scattered sizes from 7.5 to 8.5 and larger sizes from 12 to 13.5 - $79.99
Mars cement bags - about 4 to 5 left - $39.99

Heads up to kobehead and JJC6723 on the kobe II's if you're still interested, just call to confirm your sizes
wink.gif

Well Supreme, that's your opinion, but to some of us who actually wanted them, paying 70 bucks sure beats paying alot more than that for the whole package.

Yo. Dude sellin the 2s on eBay for $165+ $20 shipping .
He must be smokin the OooowwWEeee!!
$185 for the 2s when they got packs going for $150-$200!!!
I ain't knockin the hustle at all but I hope don't nobody bid I them and force them prices down
My 2cents
Thanks to errbody for postin updTes on herre

Hey tuna- maybe that's just the in-store price , but them eries was $19.99- believe me
Either way it's still a deal
I saw sumone mention the IVs will be hittin-any new info yet-I gota try n get me n the wife a pair( sz7.5 &sz10) just incase sumbody got any holla

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Was the 2's at the belz outlet or Tanger? I was just up there this weekend dammit! Man I wish you all would leave Pigeon Forge alone stuff used to sit there for months before you all got hold of it.
laugh.gif

It was originally posted that the majority of the kicks were bought by a local bulk buyer, not by the NT population. Holler at your locals if you're madabout not getting yours!

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Ontario Mills:
Pretty dry except for 2 kobe II strengths (orcas) on the hash wall - saw 2 pairs of size 13 only - $74.99; kobe mvp t-shirt $14.99 in large sizes only xxl-4xl.

Camarillo:
kobe II wht/grey - about 15 pairs left in scattered sizes 7.5 to 13, no 10.5 or 11 (picked up last one) - $49.99
Kobe II strengths (orcas) - about 5 to 6 pairs left on back hash wall in small sizes only 7.5 to 8.5 - $74.99
Kobe II blk/yellow maize - about 3 to 4 pairs left on back hash wall sizes 7.5 to 8.5 only - $74.99?
Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4 kobe lasers blk/purple - good size run - $69.99
Kobe MVP t-shirt blk/gold - sizes L to XXXL - $14.99; also had the warmup pants blk/yellow maize (don't remember the price)
Jordan ajf 12 blk/wht - good size run - $109.99
smh.gif

Jordan ajf 5 blk/red - youth sizes only 3.5y - 7y - $59.99
Jordan xx2 omegas red/wht - almost FSR - $89.99
Air Max CB Low wht/blue colorway - about 15 pairs left - $49.99
Air Max 95 premium (green/yellow) - 2 pairs in size 10.5 only on back hash wall - $69.99
Amare Dunks - about 10 to 15 pairs left in scattered sizes - $49.99
Nike Dunk High grey colorway - good size run - $69.99
Air Max Penny blk/red colorway - about 10 to 13 pairs left in scattered sizes from 7.5 to 8.5 and larger sizes from 12 to 13.5 - $79.99
Mars cement bags - about 4 to 5 left - $39.99

Heads up to kobehead and JJC6723 on the kobe II's if you're still interested, just call to confirm your sizes
wink.gif
woord thanks aikman when i went there i didn't even see the kobe IIs white and grey in a size 10 oh well and dont forget Ontario still got theJORDAN XV - scattered sizes for 99.99 (i think thats the price)

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Was the 2's at the belz outlet or Tanger? I was just up there this weekend dammit! Man I wish you all would leave Pigeon Forge alone stuff used to sit there for months before you all got hold of it.
laugh.gif

It was originally posted that the majority of the kicks were bought by a local bulk buyer, not by the NT population. Holler at your locals if you're mad about not getting yours!
Believe me I've been going to the outets in Pigeon Forge for 20 years and bulk buying didn't start until the place was brought up onNiketalk.
smh.gif

UGH!!!!!

I cant believe i missed the 2's, anyone thats been in this thread the past few months knows thats THE shoe i've been waiting for. UGH im somad right now.

Any extra size 12's pop up i would be forever grateful if someone could shoot me a PM. Damn, i wish i was cool enough to get it on the PM's when thesethings hit. Im so bummed right now. I checked this thread yesterday too, must have hit after i was gone
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EastTNjaysox

i managed to get my hands on some twos from pigeon forge... picked up some extras for my fellow niketalkers

not even tryin to call you out, but PM'ing me telling me you are the one who has them on ebay for 165 but you would be willing to let them go for 130shipped is NOT "picking up extra pairs for NTers" Thats actually called taking away from NTers and trying to tax NTers.

re-stock of 6/17 pack on shoetrends.com for those who missed out yesterday. Im guessing some orders got cancelled.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

i managed to get my hands on some twos from pigeon forge... picked up some extras for my fellow niketalkers
not even tryin to call you out, but PM'ing me telling me you are the one who has them on ebay for 165 but you would be willing to let them go for 130 shipped is NOT "picking up extra pairs for NTers" Thats actually called taking away from NTers and trying to tax NTers.
Wow....

damn i missed the 2's....sz.8 or 8.5 anyone (pm)

Prime outlet orlando has:

CDP 22's (sz. 8-12 i belive) $129.99

Most sizes AJF12 black/lime/red for $49.99

Air Tech challenges (the white/lime green) $29.99

Diamond turfs blue/white $39.99

some overpriced premium air forces that i paid no attention to.

nothing special....

not even tryin to call you out, but PM'ing me telling me you are the one who has them on ebay for 165 but you would be willing to let them go for 130 shipped is NOT "picking up extra pairs for NTers" Thats actually called taking away from NTers and trying to tax NTers.
roll.gif
told me $115.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Wow....

Chime In EastTNjaysox and Defend your GOOD name....
grin.gif

Dont buy from a reseller for anything other than what they paid, these wiil hit again and if not they have whole packs going for $150, let him get stuck withthese.

Didn't intend on having to defend myself when I was just trying to help out. I was letting them go for less than suggested retail on the box didn'tthink I'd catch heat for that. Oh well those of you who actually pm'd me got hooked up.

Back
Top Bottom