Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I always felt like those spray protectors actually had a negative effect on the aging of shoes. These shoe are already treated with chemicals. I dont want to add more chemicals that can create a bad reaction or something. Never used them.
This LITERALLY is why I’ve NEVER even contemplated putting these type of things on my kicks. Just the notion of putting some type of chemical/solution on my shoes just makes me nervous even thinking about it. I’m good.

This LITERALLY is why I’ve NEVER even contemplated putting these type of things on my kicks. Just the notion of putting some type of chemical/solution on my shoes just makes me nervous even thinking about it. I’m good.

I never sprayed a pair before, but I messed up my Travis 6s the very first night I wore them so I decided to give the spray a chance. I’ve only sprayed my Guavas with good results so far. I’ll only use it on sneakers that are sensitive and tough to clean like my Off-White Sail 4s (suede, maybe white mesh). If the spray helps keep them clean for a couple years, I’ll be happy.

Happy New Years Eve NT!

Unds these for today

9F89C7F6-54E2-479C-B6D9-ED91C48DFE31.jpeg

144D5EB2-7BE3-483D-8C06-4F6461480D4F.jpeg

Technically its a 2020 purchase which just arrived! Im undecided on the laces may stick with white for now but you guys have got some fire pics up with the other laces in.

Ya I think the black laces are the way to go on these..

I could see the sprays being effective on this type of material.. I’ve used it on some shoes that I plan on wearing heavily, mostly shoes that are durabuck type material and they can be effective in repelling stains and water.

Just try it on a small part of the shoe, and follow the directions exactly. And do some research and get something well reviewed. If you plan on wearing these in wet conditions it might be worthwhile!

Back
Top Bottom