Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Won the Jordan 1'sfrom Offspring. Didn't even realize they were in store only like the other stores. Oh well

Nike doesn’t know what to do... they want the most hype juice to fill they cup and they don’t wanna drop the ball..

Yeah so bdga instore raffle entry. Guess Nike has a plan after all.

IMG_1611.PNG

social status just did the same thing prestos and Airmax 90 for Houston, Atlanta , and Charlotte

The way they been operating it may be totally rigged. or maybe they are back dooring other pairs but for two different shops to be having only select shoes they getting or release windows maybe Nike might be having tighter control or they just want to milk this thing.

i'm going with the latter :rofl:

This release is basically bow down to rigged raffles and apps i like apps but either way i'm going to put in a Tix for the prestos. knowing the stories i hear about SS in Atlanta they may release like 2 pairs to the public

Realistically for everyone in here, everyone.

Your only realistic shot at these sneakers if you don’t know anyone who works/owns a shop doing a raffle, your only REAL chance is having a 10m headstart on the footaction app. for 32 State in Chicago. If you don’t have a 10m and your not willing to fly out for em if you win, it’s pretty much over.

i cant wait till that code window closes today honestly smh.....:rolleyes

also just enter random numbers if no one saying anything. lots of people including myself used that method. best shot if its getting near deadline and ur codeless

Realistically for everyone in here, everyone.

Your only realistic shot at these sneakers if you don’t know anyone who works/owns a shop doing a raffle, your only REAL chance is having a 10m headstart on the footaction app. for 32 State in Chicago. If you don’t have a 10m and your not willing to fly out for em if you win, it’s pretty much over.

FA Chicago is probably your worst chance at winning.

the entire United States is entering that raffle

FA Chicago is probably your worst chance at winning.

the entire United States is entering that raffle

It’s computer automated so it’s you are most likely to actually hit. Rather than someone pulling a name from IG or a box in the back stock room.

It’s computer automated so it’s you are most likely to actually hit. Rather than someone pulling a name from IG or a box in the back stock room.

I'm talking odds...

FA probably received 300k app submissions for 80 or so pairs

my local social status will probably have 60 entries for 15 pairs

I'm talking odds...

FA probably received 300k app submissions for 80 or so pairs

my local social status will probably have 60 entries for 15 pairs

like 7 pairs and like 300 entries cause you know people bringing the whole family and or half them pairs been accounted for heck Nike was like y'all ain't getting no 1's we know how this ends we will release the 1's you can have the others and backdoor as you wish

i mean look how they did the last release at SS how you have like 4 shoes for the public :lol: and do FCFS they gave no F's i mean if your going to backdoor do a raffle

like 7 pairs and like 300 entries cause you know people bringing the whole family and or half them pairs been accounted for heck Nike was like y'all ain't getting no 1's we know how this ends we will release the 1's you can have the others and backdoor as you wish

i mean look how they did the last release at SS how you have like 4 shoes for the public :lol: and do FCFS they gave no F's i mean if your going to backdoor do a raffle

it's not like that in Charlotte

we've had live raffles (kith ultra boost, jordan atmos pack) and it wasn't even that bad

it's not like that in Charlotte

we've had live raffles (kith ultra boost, jordan atmos pack) and it wasn't even that bad

y'all have almost double the population 842,051 people to Atlanta's 472,522 and very few store's releasing them it will be that bad. Atlanta raffle boxes exceed over 100 entries on the regular for hyped releases safe to assume its going to be a total crap shoot everywhere.

That's without backdoor the app is your most "FAIR'' chance and for most the best based off that.

Back
Top Bottom