Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Are you able to change your name after you submitted your Reservation Submission ?
Before the date change, my girl changed her name to my name, but now she can make it to the 19th.
Once i change her accounts name back to hers, will the submitted reservation be changed as well?

Last edited:
Bait is notorious for back dooring pairs, I don't know if it is even worth it to enter...

i cant wait till that code window closes today honestly smh.....:rolleyes

also just enter random numbers if no one saying anything. lots of people including myself used that method. best shot if its getting near deadline and ur codeless
Welp, there goes that idea. Everyone that enters should have 10 minutes in the next 11 days, LOL...........

Looks like Foot Action pushed the release to the 19th on the app.
They said a day or so ago that they pushed the release date back to the 19th...........They`re just now updating the app to allow submissions .

Welp, there goes that idea. Everyone that enters should have 10 minutes in the next 11 days, LOL...........

They said a day or so ago that they pushed the release date back to the 19th...........They`re just now updating the app to allow submissions .

if your going out spending 200 plus dollars for chance at these you bugging. now if you was going to do that anyways to get ready for the holiday shoe season overall makes sense

i was saying i wanted code season done with cause its annoying

Hey all, just wanted to ask for people's opinions on my situation here.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?

Buy them and sell them to me.

you should honor your word

What are you getting out of it? I don't do stuff for free anymore, especially for randoms. Bent over backwards for people (pause) and got ****** on at the end. But if you agreed to do it, then keep your word, regardless if your man's acquaintance is a bum *** reseller.

bro please don't be naive.... would he have contacted you if it weren't for the shoes.
he's only doing it to sell them soon as they're in his hands. Sell them yourself or even give someone here a decent deal that will actually wear them and you'll still make a little money.

Will he do that for you, if the answer is no, world teaches you those kinda of lessons the hard way

hey friend

bL3lYKz.gif

ill take em and give u alil extra :D

if they didnt offer you money if you won , I would buy them and sell them myself.

If they're a US 10.5, send that.

Back
Top Bottom