Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

y'all have almost double the population 842,051 people to Atlanta's 472,522 and very few store's releasing them it will be that bad. Atlanta raffle boxes exceed over 100 entries on the regular for hyped....

lol, what??
metro Atlanta consist of like 5 million people

there's no such thing as "metro" charlotte

214208B4-7F89-4E69-A81C-C470DF94EE86.gif
I'm talking odds...

FA probably received 300k app submissions for 80 or so pairs

my local social status will probably have 60 entries for 15 pairs

Ill take my chances, my leg work consisted of this...

lol, what??
metro Atlanta consist of like 5 million people

there's no such thing as "metro" charlotte

point proven

Atlanta metro bigger so more people spread out. y'all don't have one as you said, but you do have a lot of people in a smaller area easier access to that said store.

i used the population of cites for simplification and proximity Atlanta metro area is much larger and that many people wouldn't travel that far. y'all have more people in a tightly compacted actually double of the city area of Atlanta. GA is way more spread out so yea there is more people just not close to that store. heck a lot of people probably don't even know. doesn't

(ATL metro areas need to be changed ish is in accurate as F it covers way to much area im in the country and im in the merto how sway ) metro almost the size of Rhode Island :rofl:(jokes)

i like that PP email going to throw off people trying to bring they whole families

social status has been doing raffles this way for years

name - address-phone-paypal email - IG name

they enter your info in their computer

that's how I know the usual turnout of raffles. I usually go on the last day, last hours. and I'm usually entrant 50-80

IN-STORE IN-STORE IN-STORE :emoji_laughing::emoji_left_facing_fist:

I WANNA PUNCH MYSELF WHEN I SEE THE TERM "IN-STORE"

CRING :emoji_confounded:

that's how I know the usual turnout of raffles. I usually go on the last day, last hours. and I'm usually entrant 50-80
So it will last til Friday? Might head to Pittsburgh

pretty sure they going to pick mad out of state people and be like oh well. backdoor them pairs lol since there is no re raffle.

flying into Philly is easy tho so if hit on the prestos its no big deal. short flight to and i have family up there.

they didn't even have a full size run either :smh:

Nike is
pretty sure they going to pick mad out of state people and be like oh well. backdoor them pairs lol since there is no re raffle.

flying into Philly is easy tho so if hit on the prestos its no big deal. short flight to and i have family up there.

they didn't even have a full size run either :smh:
The prestos run full size only

how many times have you hit on their raffles? I've never hit and I usually go the same day lol

BAIT Melrose doing in-store only today and tomorrow, feast fam!
it'll be the same family of resellers in a hummer

Last time I was at the Bait raffle, they let a baby in the stroll count as a winning ticket for a mens size 11

real fair

it'll be the same family of resellers in a hummer

Last time I was at the Bait raffle, they let a baby in the stroll count as a winning ticket for a mens size 11

real fair

hits blunt
would a baby count for baby yeezys tho?

Back
Top Bottom